PDA

View Full Version : Chat Room

Evil Demon55
12-21-2008, 11:06 AM
x360a should make a whole new option, a chat room. Where people who are board of the forums can just chat about games, sports, stuff, and off topic things.

I think XboxAmerica has a chat room, but isn't that great because no cool people are in it.

I think a chat room would be a great idea, really fast responses and some fun. If you are looking for someone to play with, just go there and ask.

Chat rooms in my opinion are different from forums, which is like email... just not. While chat rooms are somewhat like talking to someone because they will respond right away.

So hopefully you take this into thinking, I think it would take a bit of time to create, but it would be a great add on to this site.

Falcongale
12-21-2008, 11:48 AM
No, Zip, Nada, Nein.

It will never happen. A chat room will mean people stop posting and after all, this is a forum - a forum isn't supposed to have instant replies but usually the replies are near instant.

And if you're going to say 'but you don't get a say in it' - well I don't need one. All of the main staff of this site have said 99+ times that it won't happen.

So next time, please search before posting an idea as regurgitating an old one really gets on some peoples' tits and they wont be as nice as me :p

SuperNova X2X
12-21-2008, 11:49 AM
I'll still be nice Falcongale :p

And a Chat Room would be nice, but then it wouldn't be a forum anymore.

Evil Demon55
12-21-2008, 11:50 AM
Yea my search engine thing doesn't seem to work for me... and yea I wouldn't say that -.-

This is a forum, but can change... yep didn't think I'd say that did ya! :p

As you can see there is 1%, 1% can build! har har har :p

Who cares if it is a forum or not, keep the forum and add the chat room. When I learned of x360a I was just looking for ways to get achievements, I just thought there was a forum to discuss achievements, but the main site was for guides and helping people. Didn't relize this site was all forum till... I guess now haha

By helping, I mean the Homepage was the main part of this site. Kinda like xbox's site, your friends page thing is homepage, while forums is just there... except x360a's is better.

Hayden
12-21-2008, 11:58 AM
If you want to chat to people, use msn.

Jdm
12-21-2008, 12:06 PM
If you want to chat to people, use msn.

or keep it all in your profile using the comment box and PM's.

Chat boxes will never happen because no one will ever be able to monitor it 24/7. It's pretty much an invitation to spam and flame wars.

Minty
12-21-2008, 03:16 PM
As you can see there is 1%, 1% can build! har har har :p

There is a ZERO percent chance of this happening.