PDA

View Full Version : Jackal tapes

xgonscm2
12-22-2008, 12:05 AM
ok i have read most of all of the threads about the tapes, i have a different problem, i got all eight in the north, gave them to rueben, got the achievement...went to the south, collected the remaining eight, and went to visit him at the bar, he IS there, i give him the tape(s) but no achievement, anyone else had this problem, if so any help or ideas? i've reloaded the save and shut the system off and reloaded it as well...almost 20 hours, i'd hate to have to go back and do it all...for 20 points, lol
thanks for any help.:uzi:

COBRAtheENEMY
12-22-2008, 12:54 AM
What exactly did the journalist say after you gave him the last 8 tapes?

xgonscm2
12-22-2008, 01:20 AM
he said something about he figured by now i would have told him that his tapes would have been burnt in a pile..

Brigadier Badge
12-22-2008, 05:04 AM
my problem is he aint in the bar 2 give them 2 him

t4nd4r
12-24-2008, 03:54 AM
ok i have read most of all of the threads about the tapes, i have a different problem, i got all eight in the north, gave them to rueben, got the achievement...went to the south, collected the remaining eight, and went to visit him at the bar, he IS there, i give him the tape(s) but no achievement, anyone else had this problem, if so any help or ideas? i've reloaded the save and shut the system off and reloaded it as well...almost 20 hours, i'd hate to have to go back and do it all...for 20 points, lol
thanks for any help.:uzi:

Same thing just happened to me :(