PDA

View Full Version : Hall of Fame Achievement question

Medaking
12-22-2008, 12:27 PM
Once and for all can women be inducted to the HoF? Ive heard all sorts of rumours so if you can what is needed to do it?

ferrara316
12-22-2008, 02:57 PM
yes they can, but its a bit difficult as it takes time to weaken the opponents to assure quick victory.

for my 5 hall of famers i used the strongest guys on the rosters HHH, Cena, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Batista

Medaking
12-22-2008, 03:19 PM
So I guess you mean I have to still win 6 titles? Cause I thought the only belt I could win was the womens thus making it much quicker.

ferrara316
12-22-2008, 04:16 PM
no you can win the womens title, then quit out and start a new career as your CAW or any wrestler and continue to get all the belts. so once you win all the male titles, you will get the achievement for all titles won.

YouStayClassy
12-26-2008, 11:21 PM
I'm playing this right now and had the same question. But since the achievement guide says you have to win at least 6 titles, I'm thinking it's a no.

Which is a shame, because this game is HELL playing through 6 times of the most repetitive, mindless gameplay ever for a lousy 100 points.

YouStayClassy
12-27-2008, 02:31 AM
Ah, I just answered my own question. You CAN induct Divas since once you win the Womens' Championship you go onto the regular Title Paths (IC, US, World, etc etc). But since girls' stats are a lot lower, it's not gonna be easier.

Xzero
12-27-2008, 11:54 PM
You can induct them but the only thing that really makes it harder is you can't use most specialty matches to rush the process along. No matter who you play with your stats are reset so picking the strongest characters doesn't really help.

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
01-01-2009, 07:32 PM
just rush through the matches get the bell and keep hitting