PDA

View Full Version : How to connect microphone?

tim666pwnd
12-22-2008, 05:41 PM
I borrowed this game

Can someone tell me how i can connect those mics? because the guide book in it doesnt tell me how to connect the mic...

Pikey360
12-22-2008, 06:00 PM
insert battery make sure your
controllers are on and hold the button on the bottom of mic 4 about 3 seconds.

Blademrk
12-25-2008, 10:42 PM
insert battery make sure your
controllers are on and hold the button on the bottom of mic 4 about 3 seconds. and then press the connect button on the front of the x-box

Wicelow
01-06-2009, 06:26 PM
I just can't connect the mics >_<

The manual says "press 3 sec on the mic, release, 3sec again and then the connect button on the 360"
In the box there is another paper that says "1sec on the mic, 360 connect button and then 3 sec on the mic"

But the 2 methods aren't working for me !!

HELP !!!

Boro360
01-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Insert the batteries (the right way;)) then hold the button at the bottom of controller in at the same time press the Sync button on the front of the xbox. It says how to do it in the booklet you get,well mine did anyway..

Laura44ghg
05-18-2009, 10:59 AM
I bought this game second hand and there is nothing with it telling me how to do this. I've done everything suggested in this thread but they still won't connect. I've also put fresh batteries in both of them. I pressed the button on my xbox each time, no success.

How do I know when they have connected? At the moment they are flashing green. I've no idea what that means! I'm singing into them but nothing is happening. This is so frustrating!!

Are they just broken?

monkeyhappy
05-26-2009, 07:53 PM
I am having the same problem. This has to be the single most frustrating piece of shit ever.

It says press the microphone button for 3 seconds to turn on, then for another 3 seconds to get it into connecting mode and then to press the 360's searching button, but my microphone just flashes quickly twice in connecting mode and turns itself off. I've almost thrown the fucking things out of the window. I really cannot express in text how frustrated and annoyed I am.

Eurion
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM
I've had some trouble with my GHWT instruments at some point after using them on a friends xbox, what I found that helped me was pressing and holding both the search button on the xbox as well as on the controller at the same time. This usually worked for me, unfortunately I can't comment whether this will work for the Lips mics as mine are still wrapped as a gift for my gf. :)

Hope this helps.

Rowey 94
07-02-2009, 10:01 PM
The tiny little off and on button on the bottom of the mic. hold it in when the xbox is on and onlip's

smiteus
07-23-2009, 02:29 PM
all i did was put batterys in turned it on, then mics started flashing green then presses the sensor button on my xbox and held the power button on the mic until it changed the flashing from green to blue

smiteus
07-28-2009, 03:43 AM
noted after i tryed on my bros xbox you must be on the dashboard or it wont work

Lonsta DaMonsta
09-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Don't listen to these guys about being on your dashboard, or having to press the connect button on your Xbox (unless if there's more than one Xbox nearby). All you have to do is press down on the power button on the microphones for a solid 6 seconds straight and it will sync up, every time.

OGsmokeTICAL
10-26-2009, 12:46 AM
Ok so whether you are in the game or dashboard it doesn't matter. Hold power button on mic for about 5 seconds. It will start flash green lights three times real fast (flash, flash, flash, pause, flash, flash, flash, pause, etc). Press the sync button on the front of your xbox. the mic will pair with your 360 (the color will change on the mic) and you should not have to re sync it each time. You can just leave the microphone on and it will go off after a while of inactivity. But to preserve battery life you press the power button for 3 seconds. The green light will flash once then 2 times quickly and it will be off. To power back on, hold for 3 seconds. The green light will flash once and then colored lights flash 2 times.

Seems funky but once you get the hang of it, its simple.

:drunk