PDA

View Full Version : Free Radical Shuts Down

James03
12-22-2008, 08:07 PM
http://kotaku.com/5113037/free-radical-shuts-down

Looks like we'll never see Timesplitters 4. :/

Nuffzx
01-04-2009, 03:01 AM
Noo!! If they don't make my favourite game i do it myself then!

Dr Popodopolus
01-10-2009, 07:22 PM
We will see Timesplitters 4 (I think and hope) because i heard another company was hiring some of their legendary workers and was going to finish the game.

Deadly Moves
01-10-2009, 07:28 PM
GUTTED! :(
The TimeSplitters games were some of the best shooters ever made IMO.

VeNGeD
01-10-2009, 07:31 PM
We will see Timesplitters 4 (I think and hope) because i heard another company was hiring some of their legendary workers and was going to finish the game.
Oh damn that made me feel a little better, fingers crossed this happens. I have played all 3 Time Splitters games and loved every one of them. I would love to see the fourth.

the_tubster
01-16-2009, 12:35 PM
This better be made. I had my best ever moments of gaming on the Timesplitters games, best multiplayer game in history, hands down.

RvB Xx Donut xX
01-16-2009, 12:44 PM
NOOO!!!! I have only ever played Timesplitters 3 but that got me hooked alone!!

I think that they shouldn't of made Haze though it was probably a nasty hit as it was a very poorly done game for the PS3 and people never bought it and then LucasArts moved Battlefront to another developer probably didn't help them either =[

It's gone into adminstrators and they're trying to sell it on to a company that are interested in the two secret projects they are working on including TS4.

Grizzlegrom
01-28-2009, 09:31 AM
You've got to be kidding me! I was so looking forward to this game! :(

Dr Popodopolus
02-11-2009, 12:51 AM
I posted this on another thread with the same topic yesterday:

Just thought i'd let everyone know that they were bought out by Crytek. Makers of Crysis and Far Cry. I wonder what timesplitters 4 will be like now...

Just thought i'd post this quote too:

Free Radical's Rob Yescombe -

"After seven long weeks of uncertainty, I can confirm that Free Radical is now out of the woods. We've been bought by a really, really good company. I'm so excited I'm lost for words. It's the smoothest deal we've ever done. It all went through quickly, efficiently, fantastically..."

Maybe Crytek will build a brand new game engine, we will have to wait and see...

RIP Free Radical, you will never be forgotten.

SKYLIN3xGtR
02-11-2009, 01:03 AM
I posted this on another thread with the same topic yesterday:

Just thought i'd let everyone know that they were bought out by Crytek. Makers of Crysis and Far Cry. I wonder what timesplitters 4 will be like now...

Just thought i'd post this quote too:

Free Radical's Rob Yescombe -

"After seven long weeks of uncertainty, I can confirm that Free Radical is now out of the woods. We've been bought by a really, really good company. I'm so excited I'm lost for words. It's the smoothest deal we've ever done. It all went through quickly, efficiently, fantastically..."

Maybe Crytek will build a brand new game engine, we will have to wait and see...

RIP Free Radical, you will never be forgotten.
Hopefully it will get done...