PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought....

AchieveOrLeave
12-22-2008, 09:37 PM
I just completed kung fu panda recently and in the fourms there is a road map and tells what order you get achievements and what to do at certian points. Now maybe im just crazy but maybe we should do that for every game it would be an amazing addition to achieve guides.. Just a thought.

i posted this in a differnt place and it seemed like it was the wrong place can you guys delete it?

newbsicle
12-22-2008, 10:35 PM
I agree this is a good idea for games that have level achievements or collection achievements that unlock as you progress through the campaign. However there are many games which ask for x amount of kills, headshots, and not to mention online. Also I think you'll notice many of the games have their achievement lists in order if there is a campaign or order of kills, games played, etc.

:)

Keano
12-22-2008, 11:11 PM
Well it really depends on the person who creates the guide. I suppose their could be rule implemented in that meant every guide would have to be laid out this way but I think it would mean less people would be willing to create guides. Some games have a lot of achievements so creating a guide and making sure they're all in order would be pretty time consuming.

Var 18
12-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Wow I asked this question like 3 months ago =)

If I may quote Maxor/ myself:

Hey Marx0r, I know you must get hundreds of these so I'll make it brief. I'm a first time x360a forum-er so I'm very sorry if this as already been asked.

Personally, I find it extremely helpful at the end of a guide to have a "1000 GS" section that basically describes what you should do in order for the most efficient, if you will, success. An example of this would be the BF: Bad Company guide. I read your guide making thread and example of Lego Star Wars II 100%, and it could also be compared to that.

If it makes any difference, I would gladly contribute to this new section whenever possible.

Thank you very much for your time.

~Var 18

We're working on a feature called "Road Maps" that will chart out the most efficient way possible to 1000 in the game. We've got a few dozen of them ready to be released soon.

If you want to contribute, just use the Road Map layout (like in the BF: BC forum), and make a thread in the game forum for the game you want to make a map for.

I still think this is a great idea- the only question is- Who gets the "Bright Idea" award? :p

Keano
12-23-2008, 01:14 AM
Wow I asked this question like 3 months ago =)

If I may quote Maxor/ myself:

I still think this is a great idea- the only question is- Who gets the "Bright Idea" award? :p

Well Max0r said they were already working on it so niether of you :nana

AchieveOrLeave
12-23-2008, 01:24 AM
Well Max0r said they were already working on it so niether of you :nana
haha yea :[ but it still would be amazing!!:woop: