PDA

View Full Version : black bear trophy legend

Paul Broughton
12-23-2008, 01:04 AM
Could anyone help me with the location of the black bear trophy legend on mission 5 in south central. I think its in kenai peninsula. You have to kill it using a bow from 30 yards. I've been going round looking for a fight so the animals attack me so i can take them down so it narrows the hunt down but have not come across any trophy bears. I dont understand the tracking on this game either. When you actually come across a trophy animal does it say anything other than male, female or offspring?

any help would be very much apreciated.

KILLSHOT666
12-23-2008, 06:11 AM
take the truck to the river, go west, you will have three red dots, let the 1st 2 go by you, and the 3rd is your throphy bear

Paul Broughton
12-23-2008, 11:09 AM
take the truck to the river, go west, you will have three red dots, let the 1st 2 go by you, and the 3rd is your throphy bear

Thanks a lot mate for the advice worked after a few attempts. I was heading that way most times but i guess i was slapping an arrow between its eyes closer than 30 yards.
Anyone else stuck on this part just follow the above quote and just make sure your the right distance away too.
Also thanks for the speedy reply. It saved me from throwing my controller through my 52". :)