PDA

View Full Version : Cheats?

Carl Showalter
10-23-2006, 01:19 PM
Anyone know of any cheats for this game that work to get the achievement caus im really stuck. The level design is so confusing and i keep dying.

Smokez
10-24-2006, 08:34 AM
u shouldnt need any cheats for this. Just keep saving it and u should be able to make it through

aPerfektFIaw
10-24-2006, 04:15 PM
no cheats... pretty sure they took them out

Carl Showalter
10-25-2006, 04:29 PM
u shouldnt need any cheats for this. Just keep saving it and u should be able to make it through

I just suck then. Well nevermind i'll make it through eventually.

Weirdo666
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
pity, the game isnt good enough to spend too much time on. grrrrrrrrrr

machII
04-04-2007, 11:55 AM
no cheats... pretty sure they took them out
Absolutely correct, when the game first came out there was a "level skip" cheat apparently, and its said to be removed from the arcade version of DOOM.

And this game is great for all those retro FPS fans out there.

Mulsiphix
04-04-2007, 05:50 PM
Who in the hell wants to use cheats to unlock achievements? That is just retarded. If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to unlock an achievement then you haven't achieved anything at all and your gamerscore will be hollow and empty much like your drive to be a true gamer.

Just to note I'm pretty sure that only a few of the early Ubisoft games allowed actual cheat codes to be used to unlock achievements. AI, Difficulty, Skill, Accuracy, etc... adjustments to team stats in sports games like NHL2K aren't really considered cheating.

Surely Doom is worth your time? Here is a tip. Next time try downloading the demo and if you like the game then buy it. Don't waste your money buying a game you can't stand. If you feel like throwing your time and sanity away on a game that truly sucks, just to boost your gamerscore, then I highly suggest you pick up Pimp My Ride.

angry
04-04-2007, 05:59 PM
I know of cheats for doom 3 and am sure i can get some for the original doom yet cannot see why u would need em for doom let us know what games doom/doom3 u want and ill sort it out for u. :)

Mulsiphix
04-04-2007, 10:22 PM
I'd like to see some cheats for doom. Sort it out for me :biglaugh. There are none ROFL *points at you laughing*

Note: The only "cheat" is more of an unlockable. Beat any level on Nightmare Difficulty to gain a Gamer Pic of a Demon. Not really what you're looking for though is it? :woop:

ac2565
04-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Absolutely correct, when the game first came out there was a "level skip" cheat apparently, and its said to be removed from the arcade version of DOOM.

And this game is great for all those retro FPS fans out there.
Dont bother ressurecting old threads if the question is already answered...

machII
04-10-2007, 09:04 PM
whoops..my bad..

did'nt see how old the thread was...

KolaNut
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM
IDDQD http://www.blackhummer.com/grafx/smily_tongue.gif

Nevander
04-17-2008, 09:20 PM
IDDQD http://www.blackhummer.com/grafx/smily_tongue.gif

Lol. Ah I remember the days of playing Doom on the PC. Ahhh good times, goood times...

theMahl3r
04-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Who in the hell wants to use cheats to unlock achievements? That is just retarded. If you aren't willing to put in the time and effort to unlock an achievement then you haven't achieved anything at all and your gamerscore will be hollow and empty much like your drive to be a true gamer.

Surely Doom is worth your time? Here is a tip. Next time try downloading the demo and if you like the game then buy it. Don't waste your money buying a game you can't stand. If you feel like throwing your time and sanity away on a game that truly sucks, just to boost your gamerscore, then I highly suggest you pick up Pimp My Ride.

I couldn't agree more. Don't throw away a game or stop playing just because it gets difficult. And the idea of using cheats to boost your gamerscore is lame. Do the work. Earn the achievements.

Seeing the IDDQD cheat brought back some fond memories. :D I remember using IDKFA to just blow through the game. Those were fun times. And, of course, IDCLIP. Specifically for Doom 2 so you could see Romero's head on a spike in "Icon of Sin". I'd love to see Doom 2 come to the XBLA. :woop:

You Are Scum
05-20-2008, 06:33 AM

Just to note I'm pretty sure that only a few of the early Ubisoft games allowed actual cheat codes to be used to unlock achievements. AI, Difficulty, Skill, Accuracy, etc... adjustments to team stats in sports games like NHL2K aren't really considered cheating.

People like you are good people. You just summed it all up right there. Achievements are suppose to be achieved,and cheating just shows you aren't a true gamer. And i hate the fact that some people use cheats to get some achievements when i earn mine with my time and effort.