PDA

View Full Version : How is the gameplay

TX Dead Man TX
12-23-2008, 02:30 AM
I was planning on buying this game soon. Is it worth it? I just want to view others opinions on this game before I buy it. Thanks.

thecrazyguy
12-26-2008, 12:51 AM
I was planning on buying this game soon. Is it worth it? I just want to view others opinions on this game before I buy it. Thanks.

In my opinion definitely worth it. It's a very easy game to get into, and can be very friendly if your not a vet of RTS games. Or if you are, you can up the difficulty and make it pretty darn challenging. Overall the gameplay is very streamlined, it's quite easy to tell what your doing and what's going on on screen. The controls take no time at all to get used to. You can just about pick up and play. The big thing for me is there's not alot of micromanaging to take care of, and what little there is isn't that daunting.

Overall it is a fairly simple and streamlined RTS that is loads of fun and very addicting. I would highly recommend it.

Hope that helps ya make a decision :)

XxFPSxTaylorxX
12-26-2008, 12:56 AM
I think it would be a total waste of money, this is not that great of a game, i borrowed it from a friend to do the achievements but there is one achievement that is extremely frustrating so thats another negative to this game

GrUnTxSKaTeR
12-26-2008, 01:05 AM
In my opinion definitely worth it. It's a very easy game to get into, and can be very friendly if your not a vet of RTS games. Or if you are, you can up the difficulty and make it pretty darn challenging. Overall the gameplay is very streamlined, it's quite easy to tell what your doing and what's going on on screen. The controls take no time at all to get used to. You can just about pick up and play. The big thing for me is there's not alot of micromanaging to take care of, and what little there is isn't that daunting.

Overall it is a fairly simple and streamlined RTS that is loads of fun and very addicting. I would highly recommend it.

Hope that helps ya make a decision :)
I totally agree with this, this game is fantastic and is well worth the money.

Doragg
01-17-2009, 06:57 PM
I totally agree with this, this game is fantastic and is well worth the money.

Me three. I rented it. Next thing I know it's 4am and I'm still playing it. Woke up from a dream about it too, which is weird... I don't dream about playing video games ever. But it's very addicting and before you know it you're having loads of fun watching your city grow up.

GrUnTxSKaTeR
01-17-2009, 08:10 PM
But it's very addicting and before you know it you're having loads of fun watching your city grow up.
Yeah, my only complaint is that the games should be longer.