PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking the character galleries

manjimaru22
12-23-2008, 06:49 AM
Here are the matching characters that are needed in Dramatic Mode in order to unlock all the character galleries (after beating the game with all the characters)

Kuga & Roger -- Kuga & Kim -- Kuga & Nagino
Roger & Hyuga -- Hyuga & Fumiko
Fumiko & Emilio -- Fumiko & Reika
Reika & Roger -- Roger & Munch
Batou & Kim -- Batou & Nagino -- Batou & Kuga
Munch & Kim -- Reika & Munch

:)

SNKAllen
02-01-2009, 12:31 AM
Thanks for posting this. I will have a lot easier and quicker time now for unlocking the galleries.

italosk8
04-18-2009, 04:12 AM
Thanks for this information. :)

TGI PassionPiG
07-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Great post. To anyone starting this game, this information is very valuable and will save u ALOT of time. Thanks again:)

WhiskeyWarriors
07-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Thanks very much for this, i followed what you said in dramatic change mode and they all popped up.. thanks again

Mirai
03-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Thank you. this helped a lot.

Gleylancer
09-28-2010, 05:27 PM
Kuga & Roger -- Kuga & Kim -- Kuga & Nagino
Roger & Hyuga -- Hyuga & Fumiko
Fumiko & Emilio -- Fumiko & Reika
Reika & Roger -- Roger & Munch
Batou & Kim -- Batou & Nagino -- Batou & Kuga
Munch & Kim -- Reika & Munch

There is some time saving potential on the dramatic mode combos. Not all dramatic modes need to be completed to unlock everything. This is what I found out:

Kuga & Nagino - Unlocks CG for Yukari V2 during stage 1-2, and Sayo CG at the start of 3-1, quit in 3-1
Hyuga & Fumiko - Unlocks CG for Hyuga after stage 2-2, Quit in stage 3-1
Fumiko & Reika - Unlocks CG for Reika right at the start of 1-1, quit in 1-1
Reika & Roger - Quit in stage 2-1, unlocks CG for Roger
Batou & Kuga - Quit in stage 5-1, unlocks CG for Batou after the starting cutscene.
Munch & Kim - Unlocks CG for Tsukiyo (last boss) during 5-1, quit in 5-2

All other mentioned stages in the quote you'll have to find out yourself, because I'm certainly not going to play it even more than this, I'm sick of it already ;(

If you want to help other people figuring even more of these out, I'd suggest you complete all stages that I found out and then continue with the remaining ones.

Other hints:

- All Sayo CG unlocks in stages related to Kuga, because she is his special weapon (hold A) and only appears in his cutscenes.
- The combo "Roger & Münchhausen" is quite hilarious, like a fag mode of the game and unlocks tons of CG for both characters and some bosses.