View Full Version : Quick/easy achievements

12-23-2008, 09:58 PM

I've started playing this, around 3 hours in now and finding it a bit confusing with regards to missions, where to go next etc so am thinking of ditching it.

Are there any easy achievements I can do beforehand? I'm thinking stuff like the rescue your buddy achievement or whatever seems like it'd be easy, but my buddy hasn't even come close to being down yet - he's much more proficient at killing than i am ;p

Any tips please?

SuperNova X2X
12-23-2008, 10:01 PM
There are a few easy ones. Wait until you can do some missions where your buddy goes down. Then heal them, and kill them the next time for an easy 70GS.

12-23-2008, 10:19 PM
Got it, cheers :D That'd double my score at least! \o/

I'm not usually too fussed on things like this, but to be honest, leaving a game at 70G is just embarrassing :)

12-23-2008, 11:44 PM
OR you could save time and kill them yourself. :)

You can get:

Shoot your friend, Save/Kill.

...into the fire.
Saved a Buddy from a mortal wound.

Good night sweet prince
Comforted a Buddy and eased his passing.

Car + RPG + You = Mortal Wound = Friend coming to save you = Achievement.

Out of the frying pan...
Got rescued by a Buddy

Those will net you 90G.

12-24-2008, 12:19 AM
Nicee, thank you very much!

Out of interest, how do I get my buddy into the car?

12-24-2008, 12:56 PM
If you want your friend to come rescue you then they will come anywhere so long as your rather wounded.
While I was in bed I thought of this:

Out of the Frying Pan...

Wound your Friend, Then save him

...into the Fire.

Wound your friend again, Kill him.

Goodnight Sweet Prince.

12-25-2008, 10:26 AM
Absolutely perfect, thanks so much Sh0tz :)

12-25-2008, 02:42 PM
No problem, I could have done that way but i never thought to. :(
I'd also advice to you load your game back up so you don't lose a buddy.

Also, When your not on a mission go to that place near the bar (forgot the name) where you buy weapons and a man will be there (providing your not on a mission) and he'll give you a mission to stop a weapon convoy, Blow it up and 10G comes your way (Supply... Achievement.)

12-26-2008, 02:21 AM
Another nice easy one, thanks very much! :D

I was just getting into this again, then I completed a really long mission and accidentally turned off my console on the save screen, d'oh!

12-27-2008, 03:40 PM
my opinion off the hardest achievement has to be "the third faction" as its save all ur buddys and i accidently ran over my buddies tons of times :O

12-31-2008, 10:43 AM
You can net 50 as you do the first two missions, which doesn't take too long. Do the first mission for UFLL, but instead use your buddy's alternative. Then, accept the next mission for APR, but don't bother doing it yet. About this time a buddy should call you with his own mission, do that instead. You'll get 'The best laid plans', 'playing both sides' and 'lineman'.