PDA

View Full Version : Seriously...

Pwnd1337
12-24-2008, 04:04 AM
Is there an easy way to get to Rank 30 online without spending 1,000 or so hours on the game?!?

Boosting is slower due to spawn protection times.

Blackjaw x
12-24-2008, 04:12 AM
I can't find any way. I tried boosting 1 on 1 with someone and we could only max out at 1500 exp each per hour. 1000 hours, exactly. Playing in actual deathmatches and doing well (I always get 23-25 kills) gets you about 500 exp. and takes about 10 minutes, so you can get almost 3000 per hour if you can do that well. That should equal about 500 hours. Plus, it's more fun than boosting.

AbOuT27nInJaS
12-24-2008, 08:33 AM
yes there is actually!

do uprising for more points but you need 3 people (you'll have to take it in turns)

basically the captain by himself downs the opposite captain whilst his team mate picks him up.

he gets downed and revived again, continue till the end and swap.

you'll get your guns ranked up, loads of exp and revives

msg me op n ill get you in on one of ours ill you like - GT- AbOuT28RaVeRz

(speed run average = 2000-3000 exp per 15 mins if fast)

Don Manolo
12-25-2008, 04:05 PM
yes there is actually!

do uprising for more points but you need 3 people (you'll have to take it in turns)

basically the captain by himself downs the opposite captain whilst his team mate picks him up.

he gets downed and revived again, continue till the end and swap.

you'll get your guns ranked up, loads of exp and revives

msg me op n ill get you in on one of ours ill you like - GT- AbOuT28RaVeRz

(speed run average = 2000-3000 exp per 15 mins if fast) Should give that a try, since I'll be boosting the weapon manuals and bandoliers probably... The only gun I really use is the FAL Paratrooper (commando class) and the grenade launcher side arm that comes in this class..) In deathmatch once you start shooting the respawn shield disables, I bet it's the same for every game mode, making the booster go a little faster...