PDA

View Full Version : super slugger help please

erkil77
12-24-2008, 06:17 PM
i read all of the forums and tried all and i cant seam to get that may homeruns with one guy it is realy hard to hit one . if someone could please go more into depth that would be great . and if i use cheats should i turn them off before the 3rd homerun and same with rookie to pro . i changed all sliders to make my team gret and made a bad team to play against and put on rookie and batters up and super bunts and stiil very hard for me to hit one please help

J Lo
12-26-2008, 06:30 AM
I'm having the same issues. I mean, I did everything the guide told me to do; increased my hitting sliders, decreased their pitching sliders, and inserted the Super Bunt cheat, but the bunting does absolutely nothing. I either hit a crappy line pop up to the infield or don't even make contact at all. This game is beyond broken. :mad:

~J Lo

Maka
12-27-2008, 11:51 PM
I'm having the same issues. I mean, I did everything the guide told me to do; increased my hitting sliders, decreased their pitching sliders, and inserted the Super Bunt cheat, but the bunting does absolutely nothing. I either hit a crappy line pop up to the infield or don't even make contact at all. This game is beyond broken. :mad:

~J Lo

Turn up the opposing team's pitchers Speed and Accuracy slider to half, and stamina to like 3/4. Also, make it so the pitcher can only throw fastballs. (The screen with types of throws, make sure Fastball is the only one with a red dot). This way, the pitcher is accurate and the balls travel at some speed. He always throws a fastball, so it makes it 10x easier. Got all the achievements half way through the 6th inning.

erkil77
12-30-2008, 11:51 AM
just figured out you have to hit the y button in roster to get to your batters i was only changing the slders on my pitchers lol

isw42
02-04-2009, 04:14 PM
Oh man, you're right. God, I was getting so frustrated because I turned all the sliders down for the Cubs, but the team was still kickin' ass. Now I realized that I was only doing the pitchers. Christ these teams have a lot of pitchers! Y-button!