PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Rock Band Track Pack Vol. 2

unkled20
12-24-2008, 08:32 PM
I just rented this game today. I am having a huge issue that is driving me absolutely crazy!!!! I seem to be missing all kinds of notes even though I have the correct buttons pushed down and strum at the correct time. I have calibrated the game six times and this is still happening!!! I even tried to play it on medium and easy to try to get the 5 star achievements and I couldn't even do that because I miss so many notes that I shouldn't. I tried using both my GHWT and Les Paul guitars and I have the same problem with both. Any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated!! I am doing my best not to smash my guitars!!! :D

Tahae T
12-25-2008, 11:20 AM
without knowing how good you are, and going on what you said - perhaps your controllers are dodgey - unless the way in which you are calibrating them wrong. i have only had this happen to the odd 1 note here and there on expert - you stum it - and it doesnt register as a hit - i would suggest trying to do an easy song and concentrate on trying not to strum too early. if you havent played rockband before but you have played guitar hero - it does take some time getting used to the fact that the notes are square.

unkled20
12-25-2008, 04:00 PM
Thanks for the reply. I am actually okay at these music games. I have played all of the RB and GH games and beat all of them on hard and I try to play on expert as much as possible and have beated tons of songs on expert as well. I have tried what you said about an easy song and the same thing happened to me. I'm not sure what could be causing this as the guitars work fine with all of the other games. Oh well, I'm going to give it a shot again later and see what happens.