PDA

View Full Version : 4th Ring of Furon Checkpoint Challenge

RetroDude
12-25-2008, 06:03 AM
I'm hoping someone can confirm something for me.
On the 4th Ring of Furon level, on the Checkpoint challenge.

How much time are you supposed to get. I am assigned 4:03, however the strategy guide (Brady Games Book) says you get six minutes. How can anyone complete this challenge in just 4:03?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ElderOmnivore
12-25-2008, 07:14 AM
Really? That's strange. It was six minutes for me. It took a little over 5:20 if you just take your time. I don't see how it's doable in 4:03.

I don't know what to tell you. I'm having a problem with the checkpoints after you hook the Librarian up with the Roller Girl. The third one is on the map, but when I get there, it isn't there. I've looked high and low, but it just isn't there. I can't complete the main missions because of it.

RetroDude
12-31-2008, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the reply.

I ended up re-starting the game, and in-deed, the proper time is 6 mins. I think I hit a glitch where I must have died, but the game saved that time as my best time, but also failed the mission. That was the last achievement my I needed. I eventually got all my achievements on my 2nd pass. I learned that I needed to keep plenty of saves in case I needed to roll back due to bugs.

I didn't have any issues with the landing zone checkpoint races. (I always unlocked the landing zones before starting the second mission in any of the locations).

sIR 5HaNx A10t
01-01-2009, 10:34 AM
The same thing happened to me so apparently I have to complete it in :49

nDy Ales
01-06-2009, 04:31 PM
I'm having a problem with the checkpoints after you hook the Librarian up with the Roller Girl. The third one is on the map, but when I get there, it isn't there. I've looked high and low, but it just isn't there. I can't complete the main missions because of it.

If you haven't figured this out yet, it's in the area where all the gunfire from the ships are hitting. Just look for a room with a green platform down there.