PDA

View Full Version : More achievement problems...

Chada Darkmane
12-25-2008, 11:49 AM
Has anyone figured out what the secret formula is to get achievements to unlock for this game? Because as it stands now ive played 5 games, each time fulfilling the requirements to unlock multiple achievements and im getting nothing. Im using 2 controllers but this shouldnt be a problem as lots of people have said that it works. Im using 2 xbox live enabled accounts and arent fucking with the sliders, the only thing i change is the auto aim shots part and i havent gone into the switch sides screen at all. I hope someone can help because im at my wits end with this POS and if i cant crack the code this game is going out the window.

BladeMDP
01-18-2009, 03:38 PM
Has anyone figured out what the secret formula is to get achievements to unlock for this game? Because as it stands now ive played 5 games, each time fulfilling the requirements to unlock multiple achievements and im getting nothing. Im using 2 controllers but this shouldnt be a problem as lots of people have said that it works. Im using 2 xbox live enabled accounts and arent fucking with the sliders, the only thing i change is the auto aim shots part and i havent gone into the switch sides screen at all. I hope someone can help because im at my wits end with this POS and if i cant crack the code this game is going out the window.
not sure if you're still having problems, but I just got this game yesterday, and have been getting the achievements using 2 controller method, adjusting sliders, editing players, etc. it works fine

Dlp140
02-06-2009, 09:03 PM
I've been having trouble as well. I used two controllers to get "shoot it", "he shoots he scores", and "last minute of play" but none of them unlocked. Any ideas?

owenpaige1
02-09-2009, 11:06 PM
I had the same problem today at lunch. Did the same exact acheivements that you just mentioned with my brother and nothing unlocked

Lord Chabelo
01-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Today I played 4 team games. The person I was boosting with got the win a team game achievement when I threw the game. When this person did the same for me I did not get the achievement, we tried two more times and nothing still. Any ideas?

Scott84
01-28-2011, 05:09 PM
Make sure you are finishing the games as the achievements pop after the game. I helped someone get some achieves at a friends house earlier today and they were definitely working!

raidenhardcore
10-05-2011, 11:26 AM
I have problems too, it seems that it ONLY unlocked 1 achievemtn per game, since I have unlocked some alone, but none went I could have gotten 2 in 1 game

raidenhardcore
10-05-2011, 11:56 AM
Unbelievable I won achievements and they are on my gamercard and they are not registered on my profile on xbox. com although they are visible on MY XBOX LIST!!

this is the most glitchy game ive seen in my life!!