PDA

View Full Version : How the F**k

Nightjar
12-25-2008, 01:32 PM
I have been playing around with this now for over 1 hour, the mics are flashing but it does not pick up what youre singing, I get no points
How the F**k do you get this to work, the instructions are usless, there is no mic test option

HELP...........

I wanna mess with my Xmas present

marcopchen
12-25-2008, 02:13 PM
gotta sync them to ur xbox. i dont really get how to do it. u gotta hold the sync button on the xbox and the power buttons on the mics. i played around and finally got it

ni9ht_5ta1k3r
12-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Somehow my white mic looses its connection to the 360 during a song....bleh!

JRJ3 x360a
12-25-2008, 03:25 PM
i had trouble too with this as an xmas pressie but have finally gotten it to work. this game rocks !!!!!

Nightjar
12-25-2008, 08:52 PM
Yeah...........

Finally got it working, where the f**k does it tell you that you have to sync it, I know about sync'ing devices but when the mic is flashing you asume its working.

Anyway I hope this tread helps those who have the same issue.

Send me a friends request and we will have a few showdowns lol

P.S I CANT SING BUT IM HAVING FUN ANYWAY

L0cke89
12-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Yeah...........

Finally got it working, where the f**k does it tell you that you have to sync it, I know about sync'ing devices but when the mic is flashing you asume its working.

Anyway I hope this tread helps those who have the same issue.

Send me a friends request and we will have a few showdowns lol

P.S I CANT SING BUT IM HAVING FUN ANYWAY

In the mic manuals. Not the game manuals. It works just like every other wirless peripheral.

You Got Pwned x
12-29-2008, 04:14 PM
Hold The Turn On Button On The Bottom Of The Mic Whilst Holding The Sync Button On The Xbox.

martdude16
12-29-2008, 05:09 PM
It is also really hard to turn off, i'm going to get a refund tomorrow (hopefully) from HMV.

Slow2die
12-29-2008, 05:12 PM
Perhaps a small tutorial on how to sync the microphone would be nice, in a step by step guide format for future people suffering from the same problem?