WWE...

AmpleSteak

I was hooked on this stuff when Hogan was in the WCW. Then I stopped watching it after he left. Then I watched started watching it again when he was with the WWE. I still can't get over him losing to The Rock in Wrestlemania 18 but thats just the way the "soap opera for men" goes. Now I just watch it form time to time for a laugh.

Hehe, I used to watch that when I was a kid. Used to tape it from a german channel called RTL.

Cool erton. Tatanka was one of my favorites back than.

Does anyone else remember when the undertaker harassed the sumo wrestler for weeks and when they finally met in the ring

he had a coffin with him, so he could put the sumo in it after he won the match? Hehe, I remember being so scared when I saw that :p

Iv been a fan all my life and always will be, i jsut cant stop liking something, there are still great matchs and still cool oldies and some shock once in awile, but of course there are crap angles as well, but eeh its liek watching TV/Movie whatever i have no reason to dislike it.

I was also very sadden by Eddie's passing(check my myspace...been my name on there since it happen)

well sadly in america they use drugs..in every sport even flippin tennis....there is always a sport in trouble about drugs, they just had some american get kicked out of the olimpics becuase of a cover up drug thing, he said he didnt but eeh still eh could. plus of course other stuff once in awile i think baseball is in right now(was hockey not to long ago)

ok i dont remember about golf lol but i wouldnt be surprised.

your sick for watching that movie lol