I got cheated

Smokez

I got the game in the mail yesterday from gamefly and i didnt play it till 5 am. I probly shoulda tried it sooner but i was busy playing bomberman. Well i only got to play 4 games i got pissed and stopped. The first game i didnt kno where hiding places were on blackwing so i lost bc it was the first time ive seen the map. So next i play as a spy on it and i score once. Then once i was almost done with the 2nd one my teammate got it. So he tried to make back to the base and they were camping infront of it so we had no way to get into it or if we died we couldnt leave without dieing. I was pretty pissed about that so i left went to a new game. The next game i played was kinda laggy but not to bad and it was the ship and once again i was confused so i lost. I got to play as a spy next game and we started to hack and then we couldnt move. The give started to standby us or something weird bc we couldnt hack anymore and when we moved it would teleport us back. I kno it was cheating because the first game was playable but then once i was a spy we couldnt. The guy had 690 points in the game and had 95% achievement already. Has anyone else had this happen to them or am i the lucky one

The not being able to hack is just a glitch and I go into my guide and back out and usually it works again. You can also start mashing your controller buttons and sometimes it will come back. As for the not being able to move forward it's referred to as the "Rubber Band" glitch. To fix this, simply move back a couple steps or jump an obstacle that you just went over and it should be back to normal.

not being able to hacked happened in a game in was in the otherday, the game wouldnt let him hack into the blue terminal, he also had a pretty laggy connection (he was host) which actually worked out because on one of the co-op missions, when the merc's would shoot at us we wouldnt get damaged for a good while and me and the other guy were still able to hack the terminals we were at