PDA

View Full Version : Giant Sentinel Level

thrlride
10-25-2006, 12:36 AM
I can't believe I am the only one having a hard time with this level. I am even doing this level on beginner and I still can't kill the giant sentinel's in time. What is the key to this level?

I am locking on and then blasting away with the B button. I am able to kill maybe two or three before their beam kills me. I really hate the iceman levels...

I'm beginning to believe I am not going to get the 1000 pts out of this game...

thrlride
10-25-2006, 03:23 AM
I was able to get kill them after a few more tries on the beginner difficulty. I can't imagine being able to do it on hard. I'll be happy if I can just get all achievements besides the morphs.

Fartmaster UEO
01-17-2007, 01:27 AM
can anybody helpmem on this on super hero... Any advice would be great

DaCop
02-11-2007, 04:47 PM
my best advice is beat it on easy or hero first, that way you have time to get all of the chips, than you can get more powerful by mutating your genes or whatever, then go for superhero, just start out quickly and hit all of the weak spots, the yellow spots on their back and front, and dont forget to hit the y button for the iceshield when their lasers start to hit you, hope it helps somewhat

The Pants Party
02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
Don't use the lock-on attack, use the straight Ice Beam. Just aim at his stomach and move it around til all three things pop, then fly to his back and repeat. Every time you kill one, another lands further toward the crash site, so kill one quick and move back a bit so you don't miss it and have it walk right up to the crash and kill everyone.

Hope that helps.

Vaako
08-26-2007, 04:31 PM
fly in front of a sentinel , lock on and attack with hail storm (B) , fly in his back and make sure you take down all three of his devices, then fly back in front of him but from a save distance and destroy the other devices

also make sure you start by taking out the sentinels on the right side of the road

The Pants Party
08-26-2007, 05:48 PM
This topic was 6 months old, please don't drag up old things.