PDA

View Full Version : "Create an Entrance" Need Help

Gamerling
12-27-2008, 07:49 PM
Alright so i have made my entrance but im confused on the part of user playlist... i want to add my own music but i cant figure it out!

does anyone know how to get it working????

ferrara316
12-27-2008, 07:57 PM
when u access the music from your dash, create a playlist and put the one song you want on there.

when you go back to CAE it will have the new playlist there wit the song

Gohan Reborn
12-29-2008, 02:42 PM
What the user above me said. Just a quick note, Whatever song you use, will not be heard by your opponent. It's merely for your own use when you play by yourself or with friends in person.

Impact Andy
01-01-2009, 02:06 AM
What the user above me said. Just a quick note, Whatever song you use, will not be heard by your opponent. It's merely for your own use when you play by yourself or with friends in person.

Yeah and it kinda sucks. Which brings me to the question, can you have 2 different songs, your own playlist song for playing alone, and a song already on the game for online?

Gohan Reborn
01-02-2009, 07:35 AM
Well as far as I know no. What you could do as an alternative would be to have your created character and copy it. Then have one with Playlist music, and one with WWE Music. If you go online with Playlist music, they will hear no music whatsoever.