PDA

View Full Version : To Achieve more

komodokid77
12-27-2008, 09:04 PM
I was personally a little disappointed with Halo Wars' list. I found there was too much put into grind achievements, and not the fun yet difficult ones in halo 3. So, just hypothetically, how would you change the list? Here are some ideas:
24 hours of quality - Spartans never die
Play the human campaign without loosing a Spartan unit

Crushed Colors - Pacifist
Survive 15 minutes without killing an enemy infantry unit

Running the Show - Man of the people
Win a multiplayer match and loose less than 50 units

Officer on Deck - Couch captain
Win 10 matches in a row

Epic Grinder - Power Overwhelming
Destroy an enemy base within 10 seconds of it first receiving damage

TheGoldenReaper
01-09-2009, 01:37 AM
At least the campaign is better than Dawn of War, that was annoying and boring. This is a straight forward 15 missions. I like the skirmish achievements since when I used to play Dawn of War a lot, all I did was skirmish games. Imo the achievements are okay, I think you're right though. They could have made less campaign related achievements with the medals and par time stuff and made some random achievements that you can unlock in Skirmish, online or campaign games.
A few achievements that I suggest are:

Damn flood
- Eliminate 1000 units of flood total in any game type (not sure if there is Flood AI online)

Top Notch Army
- Obtain every upgrade for all infantry, buildings (create every building) and vehicles in a game
I'm not sure if there are building upgrades, hopefully there will be.

Delta V1p3r
01-10-2009, 06:36 PM
I think the list is solid, but there is also room for improvement, Ensemble also said that there will be support for the game after launch which might mean new achievements, who knows?

afunk117
01-14-2009, 09:22 AM
need to look through it again, i want more for legendary, i wonder what the secret 70g point achievement is