PDA

View Full Version : Sort by review score??

Potato Bus
12-28-2008, 03:01 AM
I am broke and have gift cards, so I am looking to buy a new game, but discovered that you are unable to sort through games by the review score, only alphabetically. Just thought it might be a good idea as IGN and Gamespot seem to be slipping in quality, and some people may be looking for another site's input without looking at every game individually. I for one don't want to buy some shite game with the limited funds that I have and be throughly disappointed, and this feature would help to give me an idea about what the top quality games are in the minds of the x360a team, allowing me to hone my decision to a much shorter list.

I did check, didn't see this posted before, but if it was, please just delete this thread (a PM explaining would be appreciated though!!).

jorGe62990
12-28-2008, 03:15 AM
You can already do that. Go to reviews, and under Final Score are up and down arrows so that you can sort them depending on either ascending or descending scores.

Potato Bus
12-28-2008, 04:49 AM
Ah, my bad then, totally missed that. Mods feel free to close or delete this thread.

Nightdragon
12-28-2008, 05:39 AM
Ah, my bad then, totally missed that. Mods feel free to close or delete this thread.

*Waves magical wand* ;)