PDA

View Full Version : Easy coin trick for money

xNightshadow99x
12-28-2008, 03:51 AM
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but it's a little trick for coins that I realized.

All you have to do is:

1) Follow the guide for the Juggler acheivement. Except don't throw the enemy away.
2) Just hold onto the enemy then keep on throwing the enemy into a wall and catching it back to rack up the alotted coins from that enemy. Just keep doing this repeatedly!!!
This should help to buy some costumes and abilities to speed up the process.
3) I also noticed if your in the Super Ogre Power mode from LT+RT you get more coins and this method seems to be easiest on the introduction.

It works for me, curious to see if it works for anyone else???

Hitchman
01-28-2009, 04:31 PM
i just went through the game normaly. its easy enough to get coins regularly and the game is fairly easy on grimm difficulty without having to waste time doing this method.

qSasukep
10-22-2009, 06:15 AM
I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but it's a little trick for coins that I realized.

All you have to do is:

1) Follow the guide for the Juggler acheivement. Except don't throw the enemy away.
2) Just hold onto the enemy then keep on throwing the enemy into a wall and catching it back to rack up the alotted coins from that enemy. Just keep doing this repeatedly!!!
This should help to buy some costumes and abilities to speed up the process.
3) I also noticed if your in the Super Ogre Power mode from LT+RT you get more coins and this method seems to be easiest on the introduction.

It works for me, curious to see if it works for anyone else???

i dont understand why this would be info worthy of a thread, ALSO throwing them into the wall kills them instantly, plz tell what wall and what lvl, becuz it doesnt work for me, also an ez way to get money if to use that cheat that gives 10k..... idk why you would tho....:p

chicaqo
11-02-2009, 03:03 AM
yea getting moneys not tht difficult in this game but its still a ok trick