PDA

View Full Version : Reporting a PM?

[[Danny]]
12-29-2008, 02:05 AM
I dunno who to PM, or anything but a guy has PMd me and several others (probably done it a few times, around 10minutes ago he sent it me.)

It claimed he needed help with an achievement then gave a link, the website was badly put together.. half of images wern't working but it was a phishing X360a Forum site, requiring you to log into a fake website..

Had ripshare or whatever in the url, how can I report this?

edit; seems hes banned when I go back to look at the PM again..must of already been sorted. Just letting people know anyhow..

zerus
12-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Also received this message I haven't been here long Is there a way to report this ? to who?

Chris261287
12-29-2008, 02:11 AM
Yeah I got it too, from Sod Gunny. I just replied assuming I was a wrong recipient and the link didnt work for me.

help!
i need your help with the achievement. should i start from the beginning or in the mid. im trying to do it like you said in this thread.
hey you never answered back. please let me know. mike said he is not from around there nor does eh play that game.

but im always 20 seconds late. i posted a video on the thread please help me.

[[Danny]]
12-29-2008, 02:14 AM
It leads you to some hosted website which has tried to make a login similar to x360a, making you think you have to re-login to visit the thread hes asking help for.

Not sure what joy hes going to get with a bunch of (if he gets any, wouldn't surprise me if he didn't with that poor attempt.) of forum logins?

Hmm, needs to get a life methinks.

Webb
12-29-2008, 02:31 AM
Seriously Chris, you should have known better than to post the link like that. Shame on you.

Anyway, already sorted and warning issued via the Announcement board.