PDA

View Full Version : Old dog, New tricks help!!!

Evil Demon55
12-29-2008, 05:45 AM
Seriously WTF! How do you do this? That damn dino moves way to much and on top of that, Huba's helicopters can't drive for...

When I turn right, it goes left, then halfway through left goes right, then left again.... I CANNOT TURN!

I shoot grenades at its patches and even if they hit, it will not blow, I have to run into it myself. I cannot get the jiggy even because he moves WAY to much. I have put a lot on, and barely anything on.

I have tried folding wings on a helicopter and still it drives like shit forcing me to loose control and crash ... I need someones blueprints for this or some really good advice.

Kronikx
12-29-2008, 02:34 PM
Go to the blueprint seller in showdown town and purchase the "cargo copter" I think it's called. It's basically a helicopter with a sticky ball that lowers down.

Grab the dino with the sticky ball and drag him over to the test of strength machine which has cactus spikes all around it. When you get the dino there, just hover up and down and he will burst on the spikes. :)

PS. Also, remember if you get stuck on a task - go to the leaderboard, and the top 10 people you are able to watch their replays to see what they did. This will help you alot.

kizwiz
12-29-2008, 03:01 PM
Go to the blueprint seller in showdown town and purchase the "cargo copter" I think it's called. It's basically a helicopter with a sticky ball that lowers down.

Grab the dino with the sticky ball and drag him over to the test of strength machine which has cactus spikes all around it. When you get the dino there, just hover up and down and he will burst on the spikes. :)

PS. Also, remember if you get stuck on a task - go to the leaderboard, and the top 10 people you are able to watch their replays to see what they did. This will help you alot.
Wow although I have pretty much given up banjo as I cant be bothered to get all Jiggys and Trophies ect. I really should of thought about that leaderboard thing. I might go back to it and get some more soon but cheers for the info

Intenso
12-29-2008, 08:18 PM
Use a helicopter or a plane with a sticky ball. Attach the sticky ball to the dino and circle around the cactus until he's dead.

And yeah like mentioned above, using the leaderboards to watch replays is a great help if you're stuck. Good luck ;)

Evil Demon55
12-30-2008, 02:37 AM
I'm on Nutty Acres, not Banjo Land.. unless I am lost, where is this cactus?

ugoindownsaka
01-01-2009, 07:32 PM
i know which one you mean dude it really annoyed me that one, i ended up coming back to it when i was further on so i had a lot better parts, when you get the torpediles which are basically homing missiles you can just build your own heli and shoot to your hearts content, i wouldnt worry to much about getting all the t.ts as you go along though as some are pretty impossible to get without the parts and experience. the levelt hey are refering to is later on and is called old dog, newer tricks.