PDA

View Full Version : Your opinion about online games

Gohan Reborn
12-29-2008, 02:47 PM
What's your general opinion of SvR09 Online? I'm getting tired of getting Triple H spammers, or heading into triple threats and getting double teamed. Or never having a real tag team match.

What I would Love, but I mean absolutly love would be the ability to have either a money in the bank match online or the ELIMINATION CHAMBER. That match online would be amazing. I understand why they didn't include it, as more often than not it would be laggy.

Imagine doing a Royal Rumble online. I think if they tried hard enough a Royal Rumble would be achievable. Instead of having 30 people be in a game, have 2 people start off and add people. Max of 6 just like in single player. When one person is eliminated, Kick him out and allow a new person to come in.

Thoughts?

Murkage
12-31-2008, 01:12 AM
Three Words - Too Many Glitching :L

Jaystar
12-31-2008, 01:56 AM
Although I would love a Royal Rumble Online, they would never do it.

ferrara316
12-31-2008, 04:25 PM
Although I would love a Royal Rumble Online, they would never do it.

if this were to happen, your xbox would catch fire.... lol

Your internet router will zap anyone who touches it lol

1 on 1 matches go so slow to begin with, a RR online would bring any review for this type of game down by 5 points out of 0 as it will be the laggiest game ever!!!!!

Gohan Reborn
12-31-2008, 04:32 PM
Yes, I agree online is laggy. I think though it's still quite possible to pull off a Royal Rumble. If they can make it non-laggy enough so that you could allow upto 6 people online at a time.

So let's say 6 people are in. One person loses. Disconnect that person right away and get the next person in.

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
01-01-2009, 01:31 AM
three words - laggy as fuck

Impact Andy
01-01-2009, 02:03 AM
I would love to see more match types and more than the 4-player limit in a match online. Elimination Chamber and MITB would be great as already mentioned, only without lag of course, otherwise it would be pointless.