PDA

View Full Version : please help, dont know how to unlock....

n00dles0up
12-29-2008, 07:20 PM
Hi,

Going thorugh this and i have 2 thing still LOCKED. They are as follows: -

On my wwe, edit roster, tag team superstars, number 3 is still locked ( i know they are kane and undertaker) but how do i unlock them?

And

On create mode - create entrance - select created superstar, and then easy creation - under the music section on page one...who is after brain kendrick and before cade murdoch? and how do i unlock that persons music?

Thanks
n00dles0up

Xzero
12-29-2008, 09:17 PM
From the achievement guide on here during the Undertaker's Road to Wrestlemania, 30 days to Wrestlemania - make Finlay bleed to unlock the Brothers of Destruction tag team entrance. It probably is the music you are missing here

n00dles0up
12-29-2008, 09:59 PM
ok.

thanks for the advice, i have done this 3 times already, but i think i will do it again to make sure.

will post once i have done this, and whether or not it unlocks anything.
But can you just goto your music list and tell what you have please, the one after brain kendrick.

Thank you
n00dles0up

n00dles0up
12-29-2008, 11:58 PM
You know its funny, but it took me 4 times of completing undertakers rtwm and my bonus collector achievement. thanks for telling me to do it again.

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
01-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Dont make useless theards go to the achievment guide

n00dles0up
01-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Dont make useless theards go to the achievment guide

Wow, you actually took the time to tell me that.

I was asking for help, i had already been to the achievement guide and followed it many times, After a good few times, i thought it would be best to ask someone for some help, I.E. what is in place of what i have "LOCKED" So i may somehow work out what i have to do again! (and please dont insult my intelligence and say that i couldnt of done it the right bonus, because i did)

So if you want to give some good advice, how about understanding the tiny little problems people have. I think you will find quite a few people have had trouble with the bonus collector achievement, even after doing what it says, others have it unlock first time.

So let me give you some advice IMPOSSIBLE DAN! Dont comment on what you think is a useless thread since you will only promote it.
:ass:offtopic::wtf:chair:rant::omg

Thanks anyway.
x ha