PDA

View Full Version : Should the Retail Games List be organized into catigories?

B1GgYsMA1lz
12-29-2008, 08:43 PM
hey everybody i checked the previously mentioned ideas thread and couldnt see anything about this so truly sorry if its been mentioned before

but i was thinking the retail and arcade games list look slightly clutterd and its sometimes hard to find the game your looking for so i was thinking that they should be organized in the same catagories that the forums organize them in (ex shooter, action/adventure, family, RPG, ect) i think the only downside to this is the extra link you have to follow but i think it would be much more pleasent to search for achievment lists

anyway just let me know your opinion about this

The Pants Party
12-29-2008, 09:31 PM
You can already do that, actually. You do first need to go to a game of that genre (for instance click the first game in the retail list, 2006 Fifa) and then on the right side under the Game Info box you can click the genre and it will take you to everything else tagged with that genre.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/browsegames/genre/Sports/

If you just change the ending of that link, (i.e. Shooter, Racing, RPG) then you can browse whatever you want.

oX will i am Xo
12-29-2008, 10:28 PM
if you're looking for a game press ctrl+f to bring the text search up nd type in the game nd it will highlight it on the forum :D