PDA

View Full Version : DAM! No Multiplayer coop cheevs?

slim01
12-29-2008, 11:23 PM
hi there fools. got this game few days ago so me and my mrs could play sum games together and am thinking its bloody ace! used to do puzzles all the time.
the best feature by far is the option of taking photos and using to do your own puzzles... hahaha as we speak my mrs is takin a photo of her tits!! ACE!! were both a bit pissed off that you wont get no acheeves for this (imagine a cheeve like that - "GOT MILK?" - COMPLETE A PUZLE OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS BREASTS, OF 350 PIECES OR MORE").
you cant put them in the gallery either, ive just checked. which is gay... otherwise my gallery would be worthy of hue hefners. lmao

BUT

why oh why have they made yet ANOTHER game with no coop cheevs?!? its like the LEGO games all over again. P***ES ME OFF!! its times like this when acheevs get in the way of having fun... but its all about the cheeves man.

reason im making this thread is so we can all add to and figure out whih cheeves can and cant be done with the extra help of another player.

---ive heard that the 5 250+ piece puzzles MUST be done single player
---> can any1 definately say this?

ill be starting the 1000 piece one soon, and my mrs wants to help. do u rekkon if i start it single player, do some pieces, save it, then load it up again, then if she joins in on another controller, there will be no acheeve once its done?? wud be a nightmare to have to do all again.

right im off to do a tits puzzle. lol wish me luck!!

Capt Jawbreaker
01-01-2009, 12:42 AM
Yeah!,good luck with looking at your girls tits :eek:

albajos
01-01-2009, 02:30 AM
Well, there is one: the Puzzle Party achievement

"Join 2 or more friends on the same console to build a puzzle with at least 200 pieces."

slim01
01-07-2009, 12:19 AM

"Join 2 or more friends on the same console to build a puzzle with at least 200 pieces."

yeah at least theres that one. im just still trying to figure out if joining in mid game affects achievements. im gonna do the 1000 piece puzzle one with her help, save before i finish, then get her to join in after loading up again, pop in the last piece and hopefully will get cheeve. if not ill load up with her signed out... if that dont work well then ill have to do it all by myself one more time. but at least then all you guys will know what works. sacrifices hey?? lol

oh yeah the pics we did of ouselves turned out great, was so much fun. more fun than getting achievements!! WOW!!!

anyone else love the music in the game?? i find it real relaxing its lush. shame theres only the 3 tracks though.

good luck guys

JVinz
01-28-2009, 05:52 AM

I'm a bit upset, because I just did this one with my GF and it didn't unlock. It might be a little glitched. The thing is I bought a 360 for my GF and one for me, I bought this game on my 360, I redownloaded the full version that on her xbox and played co-op, and it definitely played like the full version. But we didn't unlock the achievement. I also completeled a puzzle by myself on her 360, and it didn't unlock that achievement either. :<

pH Neutral70
07-16-2010, 11:55 AM
yes the co-op on this seems poor, which is a pity as it's a perfect game to play with a non-gamer and pick up achievements at the same time.

You don't seem to be able to save in co-op!
You can't drop in drop out a 2nd controller
Only the specific "co-op" achievement will release in co-op - my first game was a co-op game and I didn't even get the "first puzzle" achievement.

Very sub-standard and annoying :(