PDA

View Full Version : Steve Vice

Steve Vice
02-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Hey, i'm Steve Vice, thats of course not my real name, but sort of an englishification of it, of sorts. Im 22 and from Norway, I live outside a city called Bergen which is practically its a seperate state from Norway, atleast mentaly, and I have a Boxer dog. Thats about the most I want to share with you about that :)

I've loved video games all of my life, and I grew up with the C64 and the Amiga 500, my best memories are from the Amiga's we had, and my favorite game of all time is on the Amiga, its a little game called The Secret of Monkey Island. I've owned a couple of consoles and and two portables through the years; NES, SNES, PSX, PS2, GB, GBA, GC, and now the Xbox360.

I like most any kind of game, Action, FPS, RPG, MMO, Strategy, Platformers, etc.
I also post news sometimes at a site called www.OpenXBOX360.com (http://www.openxbox360.com)

On the Xbox360 I have the following games:

Project Gotham Racing 3
Perfect Dark Zero
Gun
Dead Or Alive 4
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
Kameo: Elements Of Power
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Final Fantasy XI (Beta)

The games I'm looking forward to the most:
Elders Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Gears Of War
Too Human

I also like making music, and I've made quite a few songs in different genre's since I started back in 1997. I also like taking films I like and make music videos out of them with songs I think fit, and edit it together in Windows Movie Maker.

Here's a picture of what I'm looking at:

RoutineX
02-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey steve!

Finally another Norwegian on the boards ;) I'm "a little" more north from you. I'm from Narvik :)

Kudos for taking a picture when viewing our webpage ;)

Steve Vice
02-10-2006, 10:35 PM
Thanks. I wasn't so active on the .com version of xbox360achievements, but I'm really glad you guys want to keep this thing alive even though Groux has disappeared.

I have never been further north than a Røros, and further and it just gets to damn cold :P
Nah, I've heard great things about Nord-Norge.

SpideR NY
02-11-2006, 03:23 AM
welcome ;D

scoobydiesel
02-11-2006, 05:40 AM
hahaha cheap shot with the website on the pic lol, but welcome :P

KMB 316
02-11-2006, 10:20 PM
welcome!!

http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/fingers/fing31.gif

deathbypig37x
03-21-2007, 01:34 AM
Hello and welcome to the forums and community. You will soon find joining is a great decision.

L3giOn
03-21-2007, 02:21 AM
This is your only warning to not drag up old threads. Next time will be a ban.

Webb
03-21-2007, 02:25 AM
This is your only warning to not drag up old threads. Next time will be a ban.

Especially since this was possibly one of the oldest Member Profiles we have on these forums! Jeez, you must've clicked the last page :eek: