PDA

View Full Version : Idea : iPhone App

Davis4ever
12-31-2008, 02:41 AM
I saw a little talk about this earlier in 2008, and maybe now is the time to bring it up from a different angle.

An iphone app to lookup achievements for any game and check them off as you get them. Same concept as enabling checklists on the site, just a lot easier to sit on the couch with your phone then with your PC :P

There could also be a webapp version and/or WAP browser site around the same idea.

:drunk

FourShotttt
12-31-2008, 02:54 AM
that sounds like a great idea, i would definitely get it.

XZYOE
01-01-2009, 04:12 AM
I saw a little talk about this earlier in 2008, and maybe now is the time to bring it up from a different angle.

An iphone app to lookup achievements for any game and check them off as you get them. Same concept as enabling checklists on the site, just a lot easier to sit on the couch with your phone then with your PC :P

There could also be a webapp version and/or WAP browser site around the same idea.

:drunk

You know someone who can make an App?

I don't. If I had an iPhone or iTouch I would get it though, as long as it wasn't too expensive.

But can't you just go onto Safari and go to this website?

Keano
01-01-2009, 05:48 AM
You know someone who can make an App?

I don't. If I had an iPhone or iTouch I would get it though, as long as it wasn't too expensive.

But can't you just go onto Safari and go to this website?

Yea, to me it seems more logical just to use the actual website through safari. Unless creating an app isn't that time consuming, I wouldn't really now.

Selections
01-01-2009, 12:14 PM
I cant see how this can directly improve x360a. I mean, any achievement website can do this. Hell, anyone with a decent knowledge of how to make an application could do it.

I've created a bookmark folder inside my Safari browser on my iPhone. Everything x360a related goes in there. I understand the need for doing it offline, or in a place where 3G/WiFi isnt accessible. But its not as if your not going to be near a connection point for a week.

If anything. x360a could have a mobile addition. A size suited for phone browsing. Like Google and Myspace (non-app version).