PDA

View Full Version : Idea: Auto Achievements

36Voltman
12-31-2008, 05:45 AM
I like being able to record the achievements on the computer, but it takes quite a while with some games. I think that since you can upload your gamertag to the same profile, it should automatically add all existing achievements. It should also add new achievements when they are unlocked. I usually don't add the achievements right away and forget them. This would be an easier way to keep track.

Minty
12-31-2008, 12:04 PM
We never thought of that.....

Or we don't have access to the feed from Microsoft. Either or.

Slow2die
12-31-2008, 12:21 PM
Can't you just log onto your Xbox, and write down on a piece of paper the stuff you have, and then go to the page and update it, or simply open 2 internet tabs and access your Xbox account online.

Nightdragon
12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
We never thought of that.....

Or we don't have access to the feed from Microsoft. Either or.

Sarcy bastard :p

In other words voltman, this has been suggested a million times (search is your friend), but as we are an independent site that is not owned by Microsoft, we do not have access to the individual achievement feeds.

We can see the last few games you played, which is available to all community developers, but not individual achievement information.

Evo Kazz
12-31-2008, 08:13 PM
Its a nice idea, but to be honest I kinda like ticking them all off as I do them, lol