PDA

View Full Version : AC/DC Live Rock Band Track Pack Achievements

almadog2013
12-31-2008, 06:37 AM
There are 12 achievements worth 250G

_30G Fifteen Million Fingers-Score 100% notes hit during a guitar solo on Expert

_30G Alllllll Night Long-Play through every song on AC/DC Live in one session

_25G Let There Be Drums-Score 100% notes hit as a drummer on Expert

_25G Number One With A Bullet-Score a 100% rating as a vocalist on Expert

_20G Oi Oi Oi-Score 100% notes hit as a bassist, upstrums only, on Expert

_20G Done Dirt Cheap-5 Star "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" on Drums or Vocals

_20G Watch Me Explode-5 Star "T.N.T." on Bass or Drums

There is one secret achievement worth 10G. I can help you with any of the achievements exept the secret achievement. With the game comes a code on the back of the manual that will allow you to transfer all 18 songs onto Rock Band 1 and 2

Crimson Ridley
12-31-2008, 07:16 AM
Uh-huh, yup, we know them, AC/DC Rock Band has it's own forum. :p

But thanks anyways, you have the Number One With The Bullet? I've heard that's a nightmare to get!

smacd
12-31-2008, 09:05 AM
heh yeah, it has its own forum. and all the achieves are known (the secret achieves are to enter the song selection with a band of 4, and the other is to fail a song and retry and get 4 or more stars)

Jimmy, I dont think he has Number One With A Bullet- in fact, I dont think anyone has it, and I wont believe it till I see them do it. on my account. Anyways, he only listed 7 of the 12 achieves, and only the ones that were visible to begin with. No tips on how to get any of them. But yeah, what do you expect from a first-time forum user? (Oh by the way, Welcome to the forums Alma. Please look around in the future before you post stuff like this in the future)

The Pants Party
12-31-2008, 01:50 PM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/rock-band-track-pack-acdc-live/overview/

Welcome to the site though. ;)