PDA

View Full Version : Easy super slugger

erkil77
01-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Too get this is easy . Change you bat swing from right stick to the “a” button . Use the Yankees and edit your roster at bottom of screen says press "y" to edit batters that is where you adjust your stats “MLB people only” . Go to Florida marlins and edit there pitchers to only have fast ball with the sliders speed up all the way and other two half way . Use the Derek Jeter cheat code . Choose the Wrigley Field
put the difficulty to rookie and put on batters up cheat on . after you get 2 homeruns with about 4 guys change your difficulty back to pro and turn off cheats and hit a homerun with one of those people .

damcrac
01-12-2009, 03:36 AM
to go along with pressing the a button to swing, I hit tons of homers holding left stick up while doing it, all hits were in the air.

DemonI81
01-22-2009, 04:46 AM
I feel retarded... How do I switch the team I'm playing against? I set up everything like the guide says, went to play a game and could not figure out how to change the other team to the one I took stats away from.

erwinWPF
03-21-2014, 04:50 AM
Good tip on setting it on to Rookie and once you get 2 home runs with different players, switch back to Pro and get your 3rd home run and your achievement.