PDA

View Full Version : N+ Not Saving?

Shadowajohn
01-01-2009, 06:58 PM
I just noticed that the past 5 episodes i had done didn't save....this is also the same with MP Campaign...anyone else getting this?

ChaseyMcGrady
01-02-2009, 05:04 AM
Yea, i did 14 episodes, got an invite to play some Fable 2, accepted it, came back, and now I have to start all over. Bullshit.

B1ACK PH03N1X
01-05-2009, 04:00 AM
Well you have to beat the 5 levels in sets of 5 otherwise you start over. If you do not quit back to the main menu before turning it off or exiting the game I do not think it saves.

Revix
01-09-2009, 11:10 PM
I completed level 40 to 45 and it didnt save... what a joke.:mad:

loozered
01-09-2009, 11:15 PM
DEFINITELY always quit back to the main menu for it to save.

iNf3Rn0 Lan
01-17-2009, 04:54 PM
DEFINITELY always quit back to the main menu for it to save.

But how do you get it to save in multiplayer? It never seems to save if you do it online...

Lordvader178
01-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Yer, just make sure you head back to the main menu after playing a level.

As for multi, it should save once you complete an episode and head back to the lobby. Or the main menu. Just make sure you don't quit in game.

UCB Disco
01-27-2009, 05:07 PM
But how do you get it to save in multiplayer? It never seems to save if you do it online...

It should automatically save if you get booted to the main menu. But if you don't allow it to do that much, it won't save. In example; Don't quit to the dashboard, join another multiplayer game, turn your console off etc with getting back to the main menu first and hearing the o' so wonderful theme song. THEN you can quit to dashboard, join another multiplayer game, or turn your console off hassle free.

Not once have I ever not had a level save until I finished the last two levels. I got the achievement, but I turned my console off as soon as I got the achievement and it never recorded those two levels on the Leaderboards. Since then, I've been quitting back to the menu every time and everything has been okay.

Eurion
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
I've also had this even though I quit via the menu and everything. My friend also has the same problem. Seems a bit glitchy, all I can say is good luck and just hope it doesn't happen. It did seem to save yesterday so I hope that it will continue to do so. It's a bit of a bummer having to replay an episode (set of 5) that you've already completed.

DRCL
02-04-2009, 02:26 AM
I find this dumb...
A friend and I both did the first 5 and he got the achievement, but I didn't.. once we quit out .. It said it didn't complete 02-04.. So I couldn't have got it..
I've done the levels A MILLION times.. And it just won't save..
I've done what people have been saying to go to the main menu.. But nothing seems to be working...

Any ideas on how to save the MP?

Okay, well I managed to get the 00-04 to get saved.. So I got the first co-op achievement...

Now I am missing the rest..

I finished the game and my friend got the achievement, but I was hosting, so I thought I'd be the lucky one, but no.. Anyways..

It says I have completed 09.. But I've done 05-06 with me hosting, with others hosting and NOTHING.. It just won't save..

I am so pissed.. I had it all done until 8.. And then I quit out, but because I started at 08 [where I left off] I guess it messed it up and erased my save.. So I only had 00-04 done..
So I had to redo them all again..
It's really annoying..

Anyone know how to save this 100% everytime? 'Cause I've had so many theories.. But nothing seems to work for certain.. :\

rid0r
06-21-2009, 09:41 PM
The save system really pisses me off! I did Episode 44 - 47 then quit to the main menu and exit the game via going to the dashboard. After that I wanted to make sure it saved so I started N+ again and guess what? This fucking shit didn't save so that I have to redo these Episodes again. I'm so frustrated because some of them were really annoying and my hands/fingers feel like idk. Do the developers want that I need to smash something to calm down after doing a level the 100th time or what? What also upsets me is the fact that sometimes the damn Ninja won't jump like I want. I'm pressing A but nothing wheter he won't jump at all or he jumps like he's crazy -.- Anyway, someone here who wants to do the last 5 Co-Op achievs and the last 10 Singleplayer Episodes?

DRCL
06-21-2009, 09:56 PM
The save system really pisses me off! I did Episode 44 - 47 then quit to the main menu and exit the game via going to the dashboard. After that I wanted to make sure it saved so I started N+ again and guess what? This fucking shit didn't save so that I have to redo these Episodes again. I'm so frustrated because some of them were really annoying and my hands/fingers feel like idk. Do the developers want that I need to smash something to calm down after doing a level the 100th time or what? What also upsets me is the fact that sometimes the damn Ninja won't jump like I want. I'm pressing A but nothing wheter he won't jump at all or he jumps like he's crazy -.- Anyway, someone here who wants to do the last 5 Co-Op achievs and the last 10 Singleplayer Episodes?

I remember trying to finish this game.. I had such a spazz...
I did these 5 episodes that were almost my last ones.. And when I finished them I quit out.. What do I find? It says I've completed the last one but the first 4 I had to redo.. It was so dumb..
I spent hours on those 5 and it gives me this bullshit -.-

I'm so glad I'm done with this game now.

mrbellek
07-15-2009, 03:39 PM
I just did some coop play with someone online and THREE times now, my progress wasn't saved. When can you safely quit? When we finished an episode it just continued to the next one. I made very sure I did 'coop multiplayer' and my opponent even had some stuff unlocked that I did not, even though we unlocked it all together. :(

Dack124
07-15-2009, 05:18 PM
When I do coop episodes 3 and 4 they don't save even if I go out to the main menu. I'm also stuck on coop episode 8.

Rifle Elite
07-15-2009, 05:41 PM
Saves not working is a common problem. Everyone who has this game is suffering from this problem. It is true that once you lose an episode time that episode will have to be done again to get certain achievements. Example given I completed all 50 singleplayer episodes but I didnt got the achievement. Then I noticed the game deleted the times for episode 36-39 so I had to do complete those episode another time to get my achievement

ILoveAztecChick
07-22-2009, 10:58 AM
I played straight through to episode 30. When I got to episode 15, I didn't get my 15 episode achievement because one episode didn't save. When I got to episode 30, I didn't get my 30 episode achievement because around 10 episodes didn't save. Fucking ridiculous, glitchy piece of shit.

DWHFloyd
07-22-2009, 05:36 PM
It has happened to me three times. fucking annoying esoecially the later boards where I spent ages to finish them. This is a cool game but that not-saving crap has pissed me off.

hunkyandrich
07-29-2009, 01:50 PM
I just completed episodes 26, 27, 28 and 29, but it only saved my best time for 29, which means I have to do 26 again to unlock 27 and 28 :(