PDA

View Full Version : FYI : It's Differant from the PC Origanal Version!

MATTUMUZ
10-27-2006, 08:30 AM
Hey guys,

I dunno if anybody cares. But I just thought I'd mention, I've been playing the demo and been loving it and I can't wait for it to come on 360. Because I wanted more however, I loaded it up on my PC, I've played it though once before, but I started again and I got to the level in the 360 demo and it's VERY differant! Only about 40% of the level is the same! It's good to see that Monolith have put the effort in and not just made a direct copy of the game!

Thx
MATTUMUZ

slowpantz
10-27-2006, 11:40 AM
Yay thats part of the AI, IGN said the fights change every time you play through.:woop:

MATTUMUZ
10-27-2006, 01:07 PM
They do, same as the PC version!

What I meant was, they've changed the amount of enemies in the level, where they are and the entire layout of the maps! Also, they've added in more barrels, lights, etc and they've done up the graphics engine!

Thx
MATTUMUZ

Eranix
11-05-2006, 12:29 AM
Um, I hate to burst your bubble, but the demo is just pieces of the story ripped up, and put together in a small little demo. It's almost a completely different campaign.

So no, the XBox 360 story is not different, although a new addition to the story was included in this version.

MATTUMUZ
11-05-2006, 04:10 PM
Uh, sorry to then burst your bubble! Did I even say the story was differant? NO! I said the level was differtant, the story of that mission is exactly the same, just some of the level has been re-done!

Thx
MATTUMUZ

ToeFurB
11-05-2006, 06:20 PM
I think what he's saying is that the demo is a bunch of different levels all pushed together, I've played both and haven't noticed any difference at all.

Twisted Shot
11-05-2006, 06:34 PM
the demo is parts of the 1st interval put together.

ex - at the begining of the demo you et out of a card, bust some wood and your looking at a open place, and you go right. in the game you get out of a car, but down the fence, but then your in a whole different part.

also in the demo where u get to the raido thats talking about the explosion you cant jump out of the glass and there is adoor you go through. in the game you jump out of the glass, and there is no door.

finally in the demo right before you end there is a dead guy, and you crall under the garage door. in the game you go through a doorway and continue on. the garage door is closed.

Fonkey Monkey
11-05-2006, 09:34 PM
Ahh they did the same thing with the condemne demo. The tricky bastards!