PDA

View Full Version : How the hell?

Dazz
01-02-2009, 01:21 AM
Ok, so I did a few songs when it first came out here with my brother on Band World Tour but I really wanna be able to continue and get the achievements for the Van, Bus, Jet and even the HOF Induction but he doesn't like these games any more.

So, with no one else to play with I'm gonna attempt to do this on my own but how do I get to be vocals AND bass? Every time I try to it comes up guitar instead. Help.

Dazz
01-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Yeah i got as far as that before but it only gave me the choice to be my guitarist character, only allowed me to play as the bass player when I plugged in a second guitar and when I quit as the guitarist it wouldn't let me go any further.

I'm figuring vocals and bass would be easier to do on Expert and Hard so I don't have to hang around for someone to do the Band Tour and Endless Setlist with, I could do it myself kinda thing.

TooMuchCowbell
01-03-2009, 08:10 PM
When you choose a song, you pick Guitar or Bass, then you pick your difficulty. It might say guitarist at the character select screen, but you can choose at the difficulty select screen.

Dazz
01-05-2009, 12:04 AM
Dear god, why didn't I think of that? Talk about dumbass....

So just start a new Band World Tour, pick the song, pick difficulty, choose bass? Gotcha.