PDA

View Full Version : OMG what shit

morpheus2n
01-02-2009, 01:44 AM
I got this cos i loved it on PC and saw it for 5 new so figgered what the hell, well that was a big fuckin mistake the games is laggy as hell looks like shit compaired and seen as yet again its a split game (US and EU get diffrent versions) I'm stuck with no way of getting the online AC's cos if you look at the EU leaderbourd theres 6 yes thats right 6 people on it fuckin wow!!

Don't get me wrong I like the game on the whole but the 360 version is poor on so meany levels its unreal it took nearly 2 years for them to devlop this game on 360 and there still messed up.

666priest
01-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I know what you mean, I have this game on PC and it's a masterpiece, however the 360 version of this game is very sloppy and never backed up by GasPower not even at launch.
You should install this game to your hardrive, I've never seen a game that benefits more from HDD loading, you end up having no lag at all (Minor lag if you bombard a single area 30 nukes and end up detroying the entire land with craters, avoid doing this).

Creech
01-05-2009, 05:08 PM
I also highly recommend you install to the hard drive. Playing from the disc on this is a mistake, no doubt.

However, I would post in the trading thread to see if anyone else in the EU has recently picked it up. If not, for that price pick up a second copy and find someone to help you out in exchange for a copy of the game.

If I had a PAL console I would definitely play it again, I really enjoy the game and still play it even after the 1000 points are done.

noddegamra
01-16-2009, 10:59 AM
i wouldnt turn down a free copy. lol