PDA

View Full Version : Do you think there will be another dreaded, All Locations achievement?

Zenquen
01-02-2009, 04:49 AM
I can only see the creators of the first two worlds creating an all locations achievement because they are sadistic puppet masters who gleefully watch our souls bleed dry as we try to push our way towards such a deviously criminal achievement.

Has anything been said relating to why they made such an awful achievement and if they would repeat such an atrocity?

the-darkest-depths
02-16-2009, 10:44 PM
i find it more satisfying to get 1000 on a challenging achivement. so i hope theren is another hard one just hopefully not as tedious as find all locations.

Zenquen
02-17-2009, 12:27 AM
i find it more satisfying to get 1000 on a challenging achivement. so i hope theren is another hard one just hopefully not as tedious as find all locations.

hard = good? sure I can accept that at times

but tedius =\= hard

Ungodly
02-25-2009, 02:03 PM
never know what they are thinking , i hope this game isn't as boring as the last one , and cheat codes need to not interupt achievements , those made it fun :)

vgcollateral
03-25-2009, 01:11 PM
i hope not, i wouldnt mind visiting every location if the map actually worked and was easier to understand and navigate than the first one. oh and the game didnt kill me just because i want to go in a cave. i really hope this isnt as broken as the first one was actually good (when it worked)

AssassinIlusion
04-05-2009, 02:48 PM
I just hope they get better voice actors and they make the game more in depth than the first one the main story seemed to me easily done in a few hours.Achievement wise I did not mind two worlds and I hope it will not have problems with freezing to much.

Jiga.Puzzle.5
05-25-2009, 11:21 PM
Oh trust me I'm sure they're gonna be even worst than the first Two Worlds.

Devil Sora
09-03-2009, 11:14 PM
If the shrines and sources are more panned out then the last one then it'll be all good. . . . dont have a shrine all the way in the middle of nowhere at the upper left part of the map. . . . that took me a good 10 minutes to get to. . . then when I got to it. . . .my game froze. Stuff like that needs to stop. . . .

cloud7str1fe
04-04-2010, 02:20 PM
I would be happy with "X locations visited" instead of All. Thats the last 2 achieves i have in the first game. Undergrounds and Locations.

ezekiel 08
07-01-2010, 12:35 AM
I would be happy with "X locations visited" instead of All. Thats the last 2 achieves i have in the first game. Undergrounds and Locations.

Well you don't even have to find ALL locations in TW1 for the achievement. I made a comprehensive map marking all the locations and I managed to find 3 more locations after I unlocked Visited All Locations.

I personally hope there is another achievement like this in TW2. I loved exploring the map (I didn't use a guide) and making my own map for others to use. It all depends on whether or not you like exploring/collecting ;).

PainNPower
07-13-2010, 02:48 AM
I still have to get that achievement.

it's seriously killing me softly. KILLING ME

Eminent
08-02-2010, 11:49 PM
Probably and you won't be able to get it cause just one of the underground tunnel will be glitched and you won't be able to go down there and you must wait forever for title update to get the last achievement. lol

cmabb
09-09-2010, 05:59 AM
Hope not, that was way to tedious

Dragon86
09-10-2010, 05:24 PM
At least make the locations accesible and viable. No reason to have a health shrine near the North Pole. On top of that, I found one health shrine that I could not access becuase they put it just beyond the playing area.

seller50
10-03-2010, 09:37 AM
i hope so, i would have gotten the achievement on part 1, but the achievement was glitched back then and couldn't be bothered to do it again, but was alot of fun the first time

Its Fooga
10-13-2010, 11:34 AM
They've been leaked. And thankfully there isn't one. I think the worst and only exploration achievement is 'Explore 25 dungeons', which obviously shouldn't be too bad.