PDA

View Full Version : Help with final battle (Spoilers)

Josh3221
01-02-2009, 06:25 AM
I am having trouble with the final battle on the very last part where you shoot eggs out of your ass into the statue. Every time I aim for the hole the eggs wont go in and the witch keeps on blasting me with the fireballs so I end up died in less than 2 minutes! :mad: Is there anyway of stopping or slowing down the witch's fireball attack's just long enough for me to actually aim and make it in?

Evil Demon55
01-02-2009, 06:41 AM
Shoot them with your mouth. Shoot as fast as possible, if you have the red honeycombs then don't worry if you get hit.

risutheone
01-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Do a barrel roll and attack with bombs blasting. When Zelda pins him stab him with the Big Goron Sword. While the witch is startled run to the saferoom and steal all the medkits. When the next level starts throw a plasma grenade on the arbiter and the super jump off the map. Congradulations, you just beat avatar the last airbender.

SeventhlevelX
01-25-2009, 11:30 PM
Do a barrel roll and attack with bombs blasting. When Zelda pins him stab him with the Big Goron Sword. While the witch is startled run to the saferoom and steal all the medkits. When the next level starts throw a plasma grenade on the arbiter and the super jump off the map. Congradulations, you just beat avatar the last airbender.

wow, that gotta be the best post i've ever seen. </sarcasm>

to anwser the OP, if your talking about the final stage of the battle with the one big statue, wait until she fires the homing attack and use the wonderwing to prevent it from hurting you. make sure you stay close to the statue. after she fires that shot, she'll pause for a few seconds. use that time to run right up to the statue and fire eggs right in. if done right, you should be able to close 1 door everytime she fires a shot. as for the fireballs, just zig zag and you should have no problem winning

maxwellconinious
03-11-2009, 12:47 AM
I just beat her today and I found an effective way of dodging the fire balls.
Start running to the right, she will fire a shot to the right of you so you will run into it.
Instead of running into it, the second she fires the shot, run left. Then when she fires the left shot, run right again.
When she fires the glowing orb, use wonderwing and walk right up to the hole. Once you have deflected it, shoot the eggs into the hole.
It helps to use the shoot egg, not poop egg.

Just don't try to get any eggs into the hole while she is shooting at you, wait until she breaks for a bit.

metalgear
03-25-2009, 06:27 PM

lol this is banjo Kazooie not Zelda: Orcrina of time