PDA

View Full Version : ARGHHH Bloody Plato!!!!

XRT
01-02-2009, 03:51 PM
This is driving me nuts now officially!!

Need Plato for 1000/1000 and he just won't appear no matter what tactic i use. I've tried using the just research pottery and cer burial trick and i keep gettin later tech GP's! All other tactics tried as well and he's a no show. I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me :D

Ideas anyone??

Ta,

SPARTIKU5
01-02-2009, 09:41 PM
Think i was pretty lucky with this achive and got it pretty quickly i think its all about chance, i know there's a method of getting high culture points and letting time rush by i found this by far the quickest way to do it :)

TheGoalslammer
01-12-2009, 05:22 PM
yeah, play as a cheiftan with a civ that has a culture bonus, like the English since they start with monarchy, and then just boost your culture as much as possible by building temples, cathedrals, and wonders (especially Magna Carta so that Courthouses give culture also) and then don't end the game win you reach that point for any of the choices (dom, tech, economic, culture).

Zacharoni
01-13-2009, 01:40 AM
I am stuck on Plato. I need just him for 1000/1000.

lizard9979
01-13-2009, 01:50 AM
This worked for me.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?num=50&hl=en&safe=off&q=Here's%20Looking%20at%20You%2C%20Kid%20strategy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#q=civilization%20revolution%20achievement&hl=en&emb=0

Choose the one that says Great people.

XRT
01-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Tried all of the strategys above and some of the others posted.

Finally got him but not sure how really.

Played a Game Of The Week on Chieftan and just kept building culture, etc. Got to the final part of the game and the Germans were winning a domination victory. Once they had won the achievement popped up and i hadn't even got Plato as a GP?? Very strange and maybe glitched??

CDR Trikki
01-25-2009, 11:28 AM
ABOUT UNLOCKING ALL THE GREAT PERSONS I unlocked all great persons by usin only half the cultures.I just made sure that all my cities could use most or even all the resources(thats courthouses included).I also made sure that i built the magna carta in the city with the highest culture/turn after building a courthouse in most of my cities.Great cultural persons also get settled in high culture cities.Play the game all the way to the last turn.Make sure the population 4 all your cities keeps risin(customize resources if necessary) high level cities with temples an cathedrals produce a lot of culture wich unlocks all the great persons ... good luck