PDA

View Full Version : Stupid HOF glitch

Bleeding Star
01-02-2009, 11:22 PM
Ok I just finished up my 4th career towards the HOF achievement and I went to start my 5th when I noticed the HOF badge was gone from Edge, I skipped through and noticed it had also gone from Santino and was only still showing for Lita and Orton and I KNOW for a fact its saved because Ive seen them with the badges before

This has also happened to my mate whos game randomly took the HOF status off some of the superstars he'd done it with!

Just thought Id let you know, Im not sure if theres a way to stop this or get my superstars back or if its corrupted data or whatever but when me and my mate both did 4 careers for whatever reason 2 reset

OutlinedDragon
01-03-2009, 04:19 AM
the HOF badge only shows in the career mode if it is not showing there i don't know what to tell you i would just continue with career mode and see what happens:)

crimsonkiller29
01-03-2009, 05:17 AM
Did you look in My WWE

BamaBruce
01-03-2009, 06:14 AM
hmmmmm i havent got this game yet (wont till i get my 360 back) but id suggest just making some caws and doing it with them....idk.....

Xzero
01-04-2009, 01:24 AM
That is odd the symbols disappearing on normal characters. Did you alter any of there finishers or movesets?

hmmmmm i havent got this game yet (wont till i get my 360 back) but id suggest just making some caws and doing it with them....idk.....

CAWs are more prone to disappearing just so you know when you get your system back.