PDA

View Full Version : Not Saving?

Shadowajohn
01-03-2009, 12:42 AM
Been trying to finish all picture puzzles, finished them all to notice that the history feature on a few (well about 10) of the pics said i had not done..yet in the leaderboards it says i have.

Anyone else getting these annoying "no-save" issues?

darquesyde
01-03-2009, 01:21 AM
I had a couple of problems. I was working my level 3 fractal puzzle from the Sci-Fi download (the one with the covers) and one time the image didn't load up when I selected it in my saved game area and it wouldn't access it cause it said that the DLC wasn't downloaded. I shut off the xbox and it worked.

Then, with the same fractal puzzle saved, I started on a 250 puzzle to take a break. Until I finished the 250 puzzle it was the only one that was showing as being saved. I got worried, but after I finished it, the fractal 3 puzzle came back, so it was still there.

slim01
01-12-2009, 03:42 PM
ooohhh my my my, saving on this game is driving me up the wall. for some reason cant save any puzzles that ive done before??

which is annoying considering now i want to do a 1000 piece puzzle, and the only ones i havent done are the impossible 2 ones at the end.

i been downloading my profile from 2 cosnsoles and still same problem. why dosent it just give you an option to save, as opose to exit to save. dam thing. also every time i finish a puzzle, my gallery gets wiped clean... thinks its getting confused cos sumhow i have the same picture repeated in there twice, doors wont open unless ive finsihsed extra puzzles so im guessing that i wont get the 40 puzzles finished cheeve (collector i think)

dam... advice to anyone else here - choose ur 1000 piece puzzle early, cos later on ull be limited

dutchy
02-09-2009, 01:55 PM
i had the same problem.
i was starting the 1000 expert puzzle and i wanted to save it for later.
but i cant save it so either i have to play it all through or i have to start again all over.
this is nuts.......

moycon
02-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Im running into issue where even though we've done all the puzzles (happens both on mine and my GF account) the history says we haven't done the puzzles. We have multiple 360's and keep our profiles on memory cards along with our game saves. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. I can save my puzzles just fine, abd we can log in to our profiles just fine, but the history just isnt saving.

Bluntedfish
02-13-2009, 08:14 AM
Thats weird, I would always save before i quit and I never had any problems.

Kyver
05-04-2009, 10:55 PM
Yep it's happened to me to, did about 1/3 of the picture puzzles, came back to them about a 3 days later for the achievement and had to do them again.
:(

Bobafettjm
06-09-2009, 06:20 AM
I did the 5 puzzles at 250 and I didn't get the achievement. So I went back and looked and it said I had only completed 2 of them. I had not played the game for a while because of this, but since coming back it has saved them all.

XG0THICB0NDAGEX
04-27-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm also having a similar issue. Been trying to get the Beat the bots achievement but every time I beat it, it says unable to save and I never get the achievement. :mad:

SkyJin
06-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Where do you look up what you have done as some of you're saying here? Because my 5x 250 puzzles chievo isn't popping. :(