PDA

View Full Version : Schloob here

Schloob
10-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Alright, this seems to be the the place where I can get my answers for the following questions. I am definitley not a "new" member to the forums here but I am definitely new to the ins and outs of how to have stuff show up in your posts. I am very computer illiterate when it comes to that. I was able to figure out how to get that nice GOW picture in my post, but I cannot seem to get my gamercard up in my posts or in my signature. I see the different areas where it asks to put in links in the USERCP tab but when I go to save chnages I get an invalid entry message. Any help would be appreciated in getting this info up. Thanks

Maka
10-28-2006, 02:27 PM
Welcome to the site, Stick Around

You need to get the URL of your image and put it in between one of these:
LINK
And it should show as a picture.....

or click the "Mountain" Picture on the toolbar and put the link in there and it'll do it for you.....

ok, take this link:
http://card.mygamercard.net/schloob.png
and put the brackets around it, if you dont like the way the gamercard itself looks, than go to www.mygamercard.net and you can make it look differnt, than just take the URL code and do the same...

Sorry, if its a little confusing

Webb
10-28-2006, 02:59 PM
Welcome to the site fella. Stick around and get involved.

Tell us more about yourself, i.e. age, location, job, etc :D

Hope Maka made sense :p If not, let us know.

Chris764
10-29-2006, 02:11 AM
welcome to the site

IMportdreams95
10-29-2006, 02:59 AM
Welcome to the site, Enjoy your stay! :)

DaKing240
10-29-2006, 03:36 AM
And DaKing says welcome, welcome to the achievement site of the future!

Schloob
10-30-2006, 11:27 PM
Thanks guys for all the kind words, this site has been very wealthy in it's help/tips and hopefully I can contribute with thoughts/help of my own.

That and I just wanted to see that the "mountain" icon worked and it did. Thanks Maka

Now just 27 more posts till I can have my games completed post.

snafegeeza
10-31-2006, 12:06 AM
Welcome buddy :)