PDA

View Full Version : Jesus on the WHC career mode

Rock Blocked
01-04-2009, 07:50 AM
I'm trying to get "A year in the life" and "Gold Rush" in a single run. My guy is a 60 overall going into the WHC line. I beat Jeff Hardy and put up a 5 star match.

My other 3 choices are Triple H, Undertaker, and Big Show. All of them counter so freaking much its impossible for me to win, much less a high rating win.

When I managed to counter, they'd counter my counter. Is there any way to make this easier?

ferrara316
01-04-2009, 04:23 PM
do table matches. its still gonna be tough, as the reverse everything, but as long as you manage to get a stored signature move and throw them into a table. you will be able to win very quickly.

You will not get 5 stars, but honestly it dont matter as this is the easiest way.

Rock Blocked
01-04-2009, 04:36 PM
do table matches. its still gonna be tough, as the reverse everything, but as long as you manage to get a stored signature move and throw them into a table. you will be able to win very quickly.

You will not get 5 stars, but honestly it dont matter as this is the easiest way.

Don't you have to get 15 stars between the 4 people though? I faced someone twice on another title path and my stars didn't stack.

Eric4Hockey
01-04-2009, 05:17 PM
do table or single matches....no DQ....and just hammer them with chairs and whatnot and its a little easier to at least get off some moves and stuff. As for the stars, you have to get higher than you did in the previous match against said opponent. for example....im in the wwe title path, i need once star so i need to fight jericho or cena (got 3 stars against them) and get a 4 star match on one of those two in order to get the final star needed in order to get the #1 contender match.

Thorpe
01-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Use weapons by having DQ off when it lets you. They don't reverse so much.

Rock Blocked
01-04-2009, 05:43 PM
I had Triple H red and bloody and he kept kicking out. I attempted my finisher only to be countered into The Pedigree for a 3 count on orange damage. Ugh this is annoying.

GraveWurm
01-04-2009, 07:26 PM
try doing an ecw watch and best them to death with chairs. Worked fime for me =]

Rock Blocked
01-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I had Triple H red and bloody and he kept kicking out. I attempted my finisher only to be countered into The Pedigree for a 3 count on orange damage. Ugh this is annoying.

Hmm. I'll just attempt to beat the shit out of them with weapons and hope it let's me pin them for a 3 count. I'm at work now so I'll try it when I get home. Wish me luck lol.

ferrara316
01-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Don't you have to get 15 stars between the 4 people though? I faced someone twice on another title path and my stars didn't stack.

you will pretty much get 4 stars every time in a table match as you get alot of points in ecxitement.

So if you got 4 points with every match that is 16 points for the whole path. so you could even get 3 stars in one and still be fine.

Xzero
01-05-2009, 12:32 AM
Ladder matches are pretty easy to get wins in but table match are easier for getting stars.

I would play a ladder match like a normal match which should get you pretty much a four star match and then when you are ready to end the match just let the computer almost bring down the briefcase/belt, begin climbing to make them let go, knock them down, and then grab the item.

Gonawyn
01-07-2009, 09:53 PM
i did gold rush with a caw...get the skill where u can use grapples with weapons...then just spammed that and chair strikes..anytime they countered it and took the chair i just did a running grapple which they couldnt counter cus of holding the chair. also did them in table matches so they couldnt pin :P hope that helps