PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in S5

xXx Locke xXx
01-04-2009, 11:33 PM
Ok, i've gone threw season 5 at least 7 times and I am still stuck. I get to the part where i go to the hatch area - No dynamite ( First time ) and the other 6 times I blew it it ( the sealed door ) and then after i see the MSG from Juliet and Ben, it goes to the title screen - i have boom boom to blow the door & Behind the Wall ( finish ep. 5 ), but i can't go on to ep. 6 ... all i ask is any way 2 fix and anyone else have this prob? also, WTF. Thanks

Kninth Duke
01-05-2009, 03:19 AM
I didn't have any problems when I did it. I just found the dynamite from the black rock and blew the door open to get the Boom Boom achievement. Then I used the computer inside and finished the episode giving me the Behind the Wall achievement. I really don't know what's happening with your game. Maybe the disc is messed up.

XXU
01-20-2009, 02:42 AM
Yo im having the same problem man , it brings me to the menu at the end of a mission and i need to restart it. Whats this about thanks!

gloomis2
01-20-2009, 08:58 PM
When you start your game you have to choose CONTINUE and not PLAY EPISODE. Hope it works for ya!!

XXU
01-21-2009, 01:53 AM
this worked bro , thanks for the advice!