PDA

View Full Version : future technology glitched??????

HungoverTwinkie
01-05-2009, 02:55 AM
i researched future tech and the guy said i had unlocked it but i got nothing then i used a great person to finish research of it and again the guy said i was done researching it so i checked and ii had 3 turns till completion. 3 turns later i got the message i completed research again so i checked and had 5 turns left

SPARTIKU5
01-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Been quite some time since i played this but if you go into the options it tells you what futurer tech grants you it's not extra skills or anything it gains city size or something similar and you can repeat getting it thats why the turns change when you look at it

SPARTIKU5
01-05-2009, 05:07 PM
Found a better explanation :)

"The final technology in the game, as in previous versions, is called "Future Tech", followed by a number; each iteration of it imparts a happiness and health (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Health) bonus to that nation's cities"

drakehellsing
01-10-2009, 03:20 AM
If you have no idea on what's going on there still, the achievement guide would help. But I can tell you what it's about, basically, building the SS related objects, one of each at least and go to the space report and launch your ship. It unlocks when the ship reaches Alpha Centauri.

Mr Arrow
01-10-2009, 05:06 AM
If you have no idea on what's going on there still, the achievement guide would help. But I can tell you what it's about, basically, building the SS related objects, one of each at least and go to the space report and launch your ship. It unlocks when the ship reaches Alpha Centauri.

OMG YES thank you for restoring my faith; an intelligent post.

PLEASE READ THE ACHIEVEMENT GUIDES FIRST ....why does everyone go to, "dude my games must be glitched", instead of reading the information available.

Lazy :(

SPARTIKU5
01-11-2009, 02:58 PM
To be fair theres nothing in the guide about the future tech skill i just checked for this guy

I think drakes accidently answered a different question :)

drakehellsing
01-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Actually, not quite, I mean, that one just keeps on getting researched over and over until you win with your ship reaching Alpha Centauri ;)

SPARTIKU5
01-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Actually, not quite, I mean, that one just keeps on getting researched over and over until you win with your ship reaching Alpha Centauri ;)
ahhh i see what you mean :) but if you never sent the ship away you could keep getting the future tech bonus untill you win/lose with one of the other senarios :)

drakehellsing
01-12-2009, 04:21 AM
Hehe, never had that happen to me before, since I just launched my ship when I could.

Only time I won something else than what I was after was when going for ecconomic victory once, ended up with a stipid domination victory instead. I mean, had a few goes left till the world bank was completed, like 6 or 7 and winning a domination victory in like 5 turns, cause the game was to end and all that, and I couldn't rush the world bank to be completed, which sucked. But I still got my achievement for winning as the Russians anyway, but was still annoyed with it in the end....