PDA

View Full Version : Happy ending...??? ---Spoiler---

llll epic llll
01-05-2009, 07:00 AM
Can someone give me more details about the conversation where you have to make a decision that effects the end of the game? Im at 72% and have multiple saves but I still dont want to mess up. Thanks.

d.palapuz
01-06-2009, 02:41 AM
I`m not familiar with the game anymore because I haven`t played it for more than a year..
But what I did was I used a walkthrough from their own sites of enchanted arms..
Just to make sure I get each achievements..
And I did, to get the Happy Ending, it depends on Atsuma`s decision about saving Toya even if he has to kill him with his arm..

llll epic llll
01-06-2009, 04:55 AM
sweet, thanks guys!

d.palapuz
01-08-2009, 01:57 AM
this is the guide i've used to get the happy ending..
and the rest of the achievements in one story gameplay..

http://www.enchanted-arms.com/walkthrough.php

spunyun
02-07-2009, 10:43 PM
its been close to a year since I played it as well, so I dont remember the name of the city- but it is a snowy place with teleporters to the major cities.

Anyways, when you move past the giant gate there....

[SPOILERS!!!]
You will fight Toya. Before the battle, you choose Yes or No to a question as to whether you want to save Toya. Then you fight him (either way).

After that battle, if you said no, you will just outright kill him in a short cutscene. The credits roll, you get the option to save. This is where people lose the achievement- they save over their only save. And this save is unusuable for anything except Golem battles online.

If you want the Happy Ending, you choose Yes to saving Toya. You then go through several more boss battles and some cinemas and stuff.

Hopefully I didn't get the choices backwards. But I think thats correct.

This is wrong, you have to say No--you don't want to kill Toya. Otherwise you'll have to quit back and redo the fight.

d.palapuz
02-08-2009, 05:07 PM
Here's a better explanation so you won't get confused!
Just choose the second option!
From my own guide, it doesn't say which is which, and I forgot it since I haven't played it for over 2 years now..
But yeah, just choose the second option when you're facing Toya in the Ice castle..