PDA

View Full Version : Do theTourney Achieves unlock in Tournament Mode?

DanAmlwch
01-05-2009, 03:47 PM
Hey, just wandering if any of the 7 tournament achievements unlock in tournament mode. Iv tried the UK open (changing the settings to 301, 1 set, 1 leg) but no achievement. Im sure ive read on here that some do and some dont. I would just like a definitive answer please.

Edit: I have just found out now people. I didnt know you could actually select the tournament at the top, i was just selecting the venue (London for the UK Open). So just thought id let anybody else know that was as stupid as me, :)

Nightjar
01-05-2009, 09:43 PM
I just did the US Open on 1 leg 1 round in tournement and the achievement didnt open, am i missing something?

Paul Broughton
01-06-2009, 11:22 PM
I just did the US Open on 1 leg 1 round in tournement and the achievement didnt open, am i missing something?

It sounds like your choosing exhibition as i doubt you'll be able to change the match setting in a tournament.
I've heard the achievements do unlock in tournament mode but the rule still applies for not being able to save during the tournament. Meaning if you play for example the uk open in either tournament or career mode you'll have to do it all in 1 sitting.
I'd recommend just doing it all in career so you can get the other achievements too.